Seven's Random WIP Thread

Because I'm definitely the only one asking, right? I wasn't stating that it was his longest project sarcastically. I was just stating that it was his longest project, in general.

He's waiting on me to do some things for X2 and I've had no time at all, that's why. You request a lot of stuff and generally ask for a lot sooooo kind of not shocking to me that you got that reaction.

Anywho, great model @@Seven you got some skills dude.

Jeff, The Punisher and Seven like this

He's waiting on me to do some things for X2 and I've had no time at all, that's why. You request a lot of stuff and generally ask for a lot sooooo kind of not shocking to me that you got that reaction.

Anywho, great model @@Seven you got some skills dude.

Yeah, but I'm not going to bitch if no one makes them, thats fine.

Its really not a big deal, the thing is, multiple people were asking about it and I figured he was getting Troy Baker sound files.

Requesting stuff isn't asking a lot. Just say no to my requests.

If you're asking me to just stop requesting stuff altogether because its annoying, thats just unreasonable.

I'm not a dick when a whole bunch of people say "Stop asking other people to make your shit and make it yourself". Because, you know, thats such a simple task, isn't it? (It isn't)

Yeah, but I'm not going to bitch if no one makes them, thats fine.

Its really not a big deal, the thing is, multiple people were asking about it and I figured he was getting Troy Baker sound files.

Requesting stuff isn't asking a lot. Just say no to my requests.

If you're asking me to just stop requesting stuff altogether because its annoying, thats just unreasonable.

I'm not a dick when a whole bunch of people say "Stop asking other people to make your shit and make it yourself". Because, you know, thats such a simple task, isn't it? (It isn't)

It's not a simple task at all bur learning one thing at a time is how I learned. Its how Jeff learned. When I first met Jeff he could barely skin and neither of us knew what Frankensteining was but we learned. I never used the phrase stop requesting; don't try to put words in my mouth. But 9/10 times it won't be done. Not because it's you but because there's not very many guys capable of modeling in this community anymore and those that are with a few exceptions usually do their own thing.
TheWhitePhoenix and Jeff like this

Well this is the higher poly model, I was thinking I'd release both a low poly and high poly model for the hilt when its done.

Still too many, especially considering that i's missing hard edges and has to be unwrapped for texturing.

I'd assume it to go up to 4.2-4.8k vertices

All in all vit's not bad for a first model though

Sorry I didn't pop in earlier Seven back when we were talking about Maris on Jeff's post. Anyway, just wanted to say great work on the stuff you've been releasing and working on, been pleasant surprises to see here and am looking forward to Maris, X2 and the other good models yet to come from ya - thanks again, lots of hard work going on here and good stuff all around.