Seven's Random WIP Thread

Now we have a realistic-looking Han Solo. Finally. So congratz.
A sad fact is his face still differs greatly from Harrison Ford's, unfortunately. Maybe a bit of efforts in skinning help to solve the problem, but for me it seems like there's something wrong with the head shape...

swegmaster likes this

A sad fact is his face still differs greatly from Harrison Ford's, unfortunately. Maybe a bit of efforts in skinning help to solve the problem, but for me it seems like there's something wrong with the head shape...

It is really hard to tell what's wrong with that face. As a first impression, I'd say the shape of the eyes is a bit off. The lower eyelids should probably be more open, and in general the face would need more details and definition that in the original game is handled by shaders not existing in JA. Maybe it's the hair a bit, too.

swegmaster and DarthStiv like this

Alright, I've been wanting to do this one for a long time, and it's finally done.

Galen Marek (Veteran)

MIfQLno.png

And in the process of weighting this particular model, I found that since the .psk files were already weighted to an armature, I could transfer those weights to the JKA skeleton by renaming the vertex groups accordingly. So that saves a lot of time, and comes out with much more professional results. I will release this soon, theres just a few more things I want to get together.

Alright, I've been wanting to do this one for a long time, and it's finally done.

Galen Marek (Veteran)

MIfQLno.png

And in the process of weighting this particular model, I found that since the .psk files were already weighted to an armature, I could transfer those weights to the JKA skeleton by renaming the vertex groups accordingly. So that saves a lot of time, and comes out with much more professional results. I will release this soon, theres just a few more things I want to get together.

Oooh hell yeah :D

One of my favorite starkiller model :D

Galen Marek (Veteran)

MIfQLno.png

Machinima of how he survived and became a Rebel General and Leader, NOW! :D

I think this Han is more realistic than Toshi´s Luke :D

I think this Han is more realistic than Toshi´s Luke :D

Well this is also a port, so it's not really fair to compare. Toshi is far more talented than I am, same goes to all the different JKA modelers that post on here like DT, Scerendo, AshuraDX, Hapslash, Chalknye, Rooxon and more.

swegmaster and yeyo JK like this

Well this is also a port, so it's not really fair to compare. Toshi is far more talented than I am, same goes to all the different JKA modelers that post on here like DT, Scerendo, AshuraDX, Hapslash, Chalknye, Rooxon and more.

We all know this, you dont have to understimate your powers there :) im just saying that somebody told you face need to change, i dont think so, for me more realistic Han than other models from proven authors :) better than Scerendo Rey for sure

@@Seven
Ookay

Done with the Luke Face versions :)

1. Luke Skywalker (from ep5)
2. Luke Skywalker (from ep4,you know it is a bit like the TFU version face)
3. Luke Skywalker (from ep6)
4. Luke Skywalker (from ep6 with black glove)

as you can see i do a little update on the color of the clothes to be more like in the movie pictures :)

now i'm waiting for the pilot and ep6 costume with this head pal :)

2n6vm12.jpg

swegmaster and DarthStiv like this

@@Seven

Ookay

Done with the Luke Face versions :)

1. Luke Skywalker (from ep5)

2. Luke Skywalker (from ep4,you know it is a bit like the TFU version face)

3. Luke Skywalker (from ep6)

4. Luke Skywalker (from ep6 with black glove)

as you can see i do a little update on the color of the clothes to be more like in the movie pictures :)

now i'm waiting for the pilot and ep6 costume with this head pal :)

2n6vm12.jpg

After episode 4 mark hamill got in an accident and thats why his face was scarred up from then on. Ep4 luke shouldn't have the scar.

swegmaster and GPChannel like this