Seven's Random WIP Thread

Got some work done on Clone Wars Anakin today.

aof9vCJ.png

The belt, hips, boots and head were taken from TFU 1 Anakin and kitbashed with TFU 2 General Kenobi.

Finally, a realistic and decent model of Anakin. During the seasons of the TV series, I've noticed that he has had three changes, two of which are official, and one remained unfinished. The first does not have long hair, the second has medium hair cut, and the prototype chapters (not rendered) he already has long hair as it appears in Revenge Of The Sith.

yeyo JK likes this

I need some suggestions for ANH han's shirt. In ROTJ he has the collared shirt under his vest

1ZN5chD.png

But in ANH he had tigher v neck like thing

Hanshirt2_zpsbe9c6b16.jpg

Any models out there with something similar?

Other than this (with the v-neck-styled shirt):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/27bd8l1emcfot36/Han.rar

(from Free Radical's SWBF3)

I can't seem to find anything else worthy to mention.

GPChannel likes this

Finally, a realistic and decent model of Anakin. During the seasons of the TV series, I've noticed that he has had three changes, two of which are official, and one remained unfinished. The first does not have long hair, the second has medium hair cut, and the prototype chapters (not rendered) he already has long hair as it appears in Revenge Of The Sith.

Yeah good, but that head...ugh...so ugly. Rather use head from HS/Toshi combination :)

How's it going with the X2 model?

In PM's me and him were talking about him porting the saber and also deciphered the VA as Troy Baker.

I dunno about the saber being ported, but I do know that he's looking for Troy Baker clips that sound similar to X2.

In PM's me and him were talking about him porting the saber and also deciphered the VA as Troy Baker.

I dunno about the saber being ported, but I do know that he's looking for Troy Baker clips that sound similar to X2.

could you find out what light saber color he is supposed to have? I have the DS game telling me it's blue and the PSP version telling me it's green. Although I do prefer him with a green anyway.

could you find out what light saber color he is supposed to have? I have the DS game telling me it's blue and the PSP version telling me it's green. Although I do prefer him with a green anyway.

Psp is probably more accurate. I've been giving him green.