Seven's Random WIP Thread

Ok, so just to fill everyone in on what I'm up to, I've spent the last few days weighing the TFU2 Clone Wars Obi-Wan for JKA

4r4RdC6.png

I also gave a robed/hooded option using HS's robes

frXZnmr.png

vQuBaaq.png

There's still some clipping to fix, but it's very close.

Then I reskinned/adjusted the outfit to look like Anakins Clone Wars attire (still WIP)

VqoeV1R.png

Expect updates in the coming days.

Jeff, Lucy, DTIII and 8 others like this

This is awesome Seven :) Can you do Anakin torso with Anakin head too? You can release it in future like Clone Wars bro pack :)

Thats the plan, although it may be seperate. Anakins outfit needs a lot of special parts and I don't want that to hold Obi-Wan back too long.

Tompa9 likes this

Yes I know but I need to weight the whole model.

I just figured since you already had him in hapslash robes, all you'd need to do is replace the clothes and you're good, guess thats not how it works. o.o

I just figured since you already had him in hapslash robes, all you'd need to do is replace the clothes and you're good, guess thats not how it works. o.o

Well replacing the clothes isn't as simple as slapping it on there. You have to weigh the whole thing.

Finally a proper Han Solo model. This is the Han Solo this game actually needed. I don't care if it's ported or not, it looks awesome and way better than the inferior JK2 one.

I want to include a esb jacket before I release it, but it will come soon.

is that the entire ported model? 

Yes

also, anything else tfu2 related?

Coming up soon hopefully.