JKA Mac problems

I've recently installed Jedi Academy on my mac(snow leopard imac), from a copy of Jedi Knight Gold Pack. I've faced these 2 issues so far;

1) I can't install the patch Rev F, and Rev E is buggy like hell

2) I couldn't find a way to properly minimize the game, or any utility, to run it windowed mode. Mac OS X has its own minimizing hotkeys, but its no

good since it reloads the whole map when you restore.

I'd appreciate any insight :)

Hm, we do have this"]http://jkhub.org/tut...on-issues/]this tutorial[/url], but I think those are unrelated issues.

Why can't you install Rev F? Any error message?

@@redsaurus might know what's going on.

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1021-jedi-knight-jedi-academy-revision-101f-for-mac-os-x/ I'm having this issue on the 'Important Note', so I thought I'd post here :P

1) What problems are you having with rev E?

2) I guess you've already tried cmd-H to run in a windowed mode? The map reloading thing when you change to fullscreen/back to windowed is how it works unfortunately

1) Sabers are kind of bugged, cant repel blasts correctly, although for me its more of an issue of getting the latest patch than the game actually needing a patch.

2) It appears I've solved this second issue, i ran the game with seta r_fullscreen set to 0, and toggled the mouse with Cmd+M :)

You're just having the problems in SP right? I guess that if you try and use that patch it asks you for a CD you don't have or something?

(also: would you be able to send me the MP application you get with the Gold Pack so I can look at it?)

Exactly, that's the issue. What do you mean, like uploading 'Jedi Academy MP'?

I've done further browsing regarding this, I think even if i somehow install Rev F it will require that 'CD i don't have' to run the game every time,

so I guess it's pretty much a lost cause :/