Kylo Ren's Shuttle

Very nice!

I would decrease the segments overall for the circular shapes, though. Also where they meet the wall inside that hole, I would just insert them into the wall without attaching it with vertices. That should reduce polycount a lot for starters if you want to put it in a map :)

shuttleshot.PNG

And some vertices that don't contribute to silhouette here:

unusedvertices.PNG

Xplicit likes this

Very nice!

I would decrease the segments overall for the circular shapes, though. Also where they meet the wall inside that hole, I would just insert them into the wall without attaching it with vertices. That should reduce polycount a lot for starters if you want to put it in a map :)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=b92cd5a99f56cefd89c48ff8eaa9e600&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7518&p=107696&md5check=45fce225937a9691e5465fdbe6291178&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,W9Guow9Y0cg'); //]]></script>shuttleshot.PNG&&0

And some vertices that don't contribute to silhouette here:

unusedvertices.PNG

thanks for letting me know!

Ok I LOVE it, especially the top and wings's small details. If I can make some suggestions, change a little bit the "windscreen", it should take all the frontal area. Also I'm not sure if that landing gear on the back was present on the shuttle

i saw this pic, but i don't see the landing gear on other pics lol

f41xyc.jpg

i checked in the movie, there's some on the wings too

21nqejc.jpg

GLTh3Pr0 likes this

thanks for letting me know!

i saw this pic, but i don't see the landing gear on other pics lol

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=da47fb1fe29feeaec5c8a9de379f0166&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7518&p=107698&md5check=40a1bcae27d60d0a01dcea6f07bce0db&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,QT25a2W7Gc8'); //]]></script>f41xyc.jpg&&0

I'm not sure but maybe this was added on the diecast model to keep it more steady. I'll make some reasearch and let you know

Great model here, but personally I never liked this shuttle in the film. The Classic Lambda-Class Shuttle still rocks more.

i love the sound when it lands on Jakku in the beginning. yeah they pretty much flipped the Lambda up side down and removed the top wing lol

The model wouldn't work well as is mainly due to the polycount. Even if you bypass the limits by dividing it into many pieces performance will still drop, no matter the PC due to the stress on the game engine.

It would be best if you remade it in another software with a lower polycount from the start.

The model wouldn't work well as is mainly due to the polycount. Even if you bypass the limits by dividing it into many pieces performance will still drop, no matter the PC due to the stress on the game engine.

It would be best if you remade it in another software with a lower polycount from the start.

Yeah ;) he can just put this model and make the new lower poly count model on diffrent layer

• 4 weeks later...