**OFFICIAL** Dark Forces Mod revival topic

I think it is.Its like your meant to be fighting those two on the map in this continuation of the mod. Are we still going to fight Fett on Coruscant as a boss.

Yes. All of the original boss fights will stay, I just want to expand on things. As far as the expanded story goes Zuckuss and 4-LOM will just be working security detail for the smugglers.

Yes. All of the original boss fights will stay, I just want to expand on things. As far as the expanded story goes Zuckuss and 4-LOM will just be working security detail for the smugglers.

just wondering, will there be any new voice acting for them, with a special opening cutscene centered on them?

just wondering, will there be any new voice acting for them, with a special opening cutscene centered on them?

Dunno just yet. I'd like to do a cutscene for the final version where one of the head smugglers says something to Zuckuss/4-LOM like "Hey, we've got company, take care of him!" and then Kyle runs in the room. That's a long way off though.

You won't know, unless you try. Right?

Yeah, but I'm not really concerned about it at. Crix Madine can be improved with a Luke reskin, and Jan to me will look fine in her JO outfit. I agree that his look better, but I have to make sure I'm not spreading myself too thin trying to get all this stuff. I mean for now I'm just going to use place holder models where I don't have better ones. That's why I was hoping other people would contribute, even if it's just emailing someone else. I'm swamped.

Yeah, but I'm not really concerned about it at. Crix Madine can be improved with a Luke reskin, and Jan to me will look fine in her JO outfit. I agree that his look better, but I have to make sure I'm not spreading myself too thin trying to get all this stuff. I mean for now I'm just going to use place holder models where I don't have better ones. That's why I was hoping other people would contribute, even if it's just emailing someone else. I'm swamped.

Hm, Jan Ors in her Jedi Outcast outfit in a Dark Forces mod doesn't look accurate to me. I still rather prefer the original outfit she was wearing in Dark Forces. In that game, she's got the radio transceiver on her shoulder and the prosthetic thing on her right thigh. Her torso outfit feels more like an Imperial Officer's outfit but with the sleeves are cut and has a pull down zipper on the front of her outfit. Here's a screenshot of her in the original Dark Forces.

tumblr_o687x8OCFy1s7zy0eo1_540.png

if we get openjk support with the df mod, first we need the music stuck on action track bug fixed, which is once the music transits to action music, it doesn't transit back to the explore music unless using the music command in game or loading the map from a point where no enemies are encountered

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

if we get openjk support with the df mod, first we need the music stuck on action track bug fixed, which is once the music transits to action music, it doesn't transit back to the explore music unless using the music command in game or loading the map from a point where no enemies are encountered

That happened to me using my OpenJK.