(SPOILERS FOR REBELS SEASON 2 FINALE) New Kanan Model!

SPOILERS BELOW!

Kanan has been blinded :"( 

But he looks badass! I'd like to request two skins based on the Kanan model that is already in existence, Kanan with the Ancient Jedi Warrior mask (which is either exactly the same as the Jedi temple guard mask or slightly different, but has lost its colour due to age) he sticks on after losing his eyes, and him at the very end with the band in front of his eyes. 

I don't think either of these will be too difficult, but what do I know hahah!

I'd love to see this :)

Here are some reference pics!

At the end with the thing covering his eyes:

221-ep-gallery-47_10a4f77a.jpeg?region=0

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/03/image-3.jpeg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/eb334ecc7872db6e32d65d33be8f6281/tumblr_inline_o4w0p3Q5Xh1rnx1ua_500.png\

Him with the Jedi Warrior ( basically Jedi Temple Guard with decolouration?) mask:

http://dorksideoftheforce.com/files/2016/03/SW-R-F-6.jpg

http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/221-ep-gallery-34_12c4031e.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1920%2C1080

221-ep-gallery-41_4c2041a3.jpeg?region=0

221-ep-gallery-33_f03ffb29.jpeg?region=0

OPTIONAL: His eyes clean cut out his head :"(

https://jkhub.org/images/DrYpLIu.png

Right after gettting hit:

https://embed.gyazo.com/f152e024f8cfaff3d05d2817391bf5c5.png

I really wanna start watching Rebels.. But I haven't even properly started watching The Clone Wars series, yet.. Since I downloaded all 6 seasons. 18GB's worth!! lol

Son - kisscartoon.me - USE IT! (sorry for the shouting, that's for dramatic effect :D )

As for Kanan, while it was cool, I really didn't understand why he bothered to pick up the mask...Sure, since it's a kids show, they needed something to hide his disfigured face, but come on!

Also, in the episode it was implied Kanan used his hearing rather than Force Sense when dueling Maul - that was just wrong, even if he's a freshly-baked Jedi Knight...

Wait, do we even have a Kanan for JA? :huh:

What I'd want is Maul's new lightsaber, you know, they one that looks like a broken Inquisitor saber?

GMRobinHood likes this

Son - kisscartoon.me - USE IT! (sorry for the shouting, that's for dramatic effect :D )

As for Kanan, while it was cool, I really didn't understand why he bothered to pick up the mask...Sure, since it's a kids show, they needed something to hide his disfigured face, but come on!

Also, in the episode it was implied Kanan used his hearing rather than Force Sense when dueling Maul - that was just wrong, even if he's a freshly-baked Jedi Knight...

What I'd want is Maul's new lightsaber, you know, they one that looks like a broken Inquisitor saber?

I also want the new Maul's lightsaber, and there is a Kanan model by Jeff on the WIP section

wait... so Kanan had his eyeballs cut-out by a saber slash? So permanent blindess? Or are his eyes just injured and will heal?

Those eyes are gone. His eyes were cauterized off.

Its permamemt.

Look, idk about you mate but i dont want to have to see his head missing the entire region of his eyes, its unnecessary. Also they probably did it to cut costs, as making a new model of him would be time consuming. The pics I attached are single frame scenes, and his eyes (or lack thereof) wouldnt loook good without them investing resources into that. They're on a short budget as is.

Also, ive heard that the mask muffles his hearing so he has to rely completely on the force. Hisvvoice acror confirmed that hes using the force.

So no, hes not using his hearing :)

They're on a short budget as is.

Also, ive heard that the mask muffles his hearing so he has to rely completely on the force. Hisvvoice acror confirmed that hes using the force.

So no, hes not using his hearing :)

They're on a tight budget? I thought the show was popular enough to provide them with dough... :huh:

But he doesn't have a problem hearing everything else around him, so I have to disagree with the mask muffling the sounds...

Also, how reliable is Freddy Prince Jr. anyway? I mean, does he really know this stuff, or did he just say what fans wanted to hear?  :rolleyes: 

I also want the new Maul's lightsaber, and there is a Kanan model by Jeff on the WIP section

Hmm, checked 'em out. It's a start, I guess :D

MrHeisenberg likes this

wow when i first saw Kanan I thought "Hey that dude looks like a younger Rahm Kota" they've got to be kidding now....

Both him and Rahm Kota were blinded by a character voiced by Sam Witwer.

Also, how reliable is Freddy Prince Jr. anyway? I mean, does he really know this stuff, or did he just say what fans wanted to hear?  :rolleyes:

Freddy Prince Jr. does know his stuff. Both him and Sam know a lot about star wars. 

AshuraDX likes this

wow when i first saw Kanan I thought "Hey that dude looks like a younger Rahm Kota" they've got to be kidding now....

You think thats a bad thing? I personally love that they're bring back things from the old canon that we missed. Rahm kota was a badass, and his legacy has beem passed on to Kanan.

They're on a tight budget? I thought the show was popular enough to provide them with dough... :huh:

But he doesn't have a problem hearing everything else around him, so I have to disagree with the mask muffling the sounds...

Hmm, checked 'em out. It's a start, I guess :D

The reason the animation style is like this instead of like TCW is because of a much smaller budget. The other day one of the animators was talking about how expensive animating Vaders cape was.

And yes, FPJ knows his shit haha. He's very reliable, and speaks his mind.

You think thats a bad thing? I personally love that they're bring back things from the old canon that we missed. Rahm kota was a badass, and his legacy has beem passed on to Kanan.

The reason the animation style is like this instead of like TCW is because of a much smaller budget. The other day one of the animators was talking about how expensive animating Vaders cape was.

And yes, FPJ knows his shit haha. He's very reliable, and speaks his mind.

ahah, and here I was thinking the animation in Rebels was better than in TCW :D

well, ok, FPJ then :D

GMRobinHood likes this

Nah, never had the chance to play that haha, is it any good?

Yeah, it's a lot of fun, one of the best M&B mods ever released, I think (that's not me advertising, the guys were actually praised for the mod by some gaming magazine or another).

Too bad they left the mod with a bunch of glitches, but it's still playable, and it gives you the original trilogy feel, try it! ;)

You can find the mod on moddb, just make sure it's M&B, not M&B Warband ;)

GMRobinHood likes this