Rick Deckard Request

We all know that Harrison Ford played a role like Han Solo and Indiana Jones, but he was also known for playing as a Science Fiction character called Rick Deckard. He's from Blade Runner and by looking at Deckard makes him more like a detective and bounty hunter. I thought this would be totally cool for anyone just by using Han Solo's head and finding him the right outfit that fits more like a detective. :)

b031ce8cfcae4a3bf5877a8d4925b130.jpg

We all know that Harrison Ford played a role like Han Solo and Indiana Jones, but he was also known for playing as a Science Fiction character called Rick Deckard. He's from Blade Runner and by looking at Deckard makes him more like a detective and bounty hunter. I thought this would be totally cool for anyone just by using Han Solo's head and finding him the right outfit that fits more like a detective. :)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=3171a48f9f119a3457c08d53e72c2e9b&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7412&p=105902&md5check=8a031de538b681f86c82f05c355edd13&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,2O8FgNwq7A8'); //]]></script>b031ce8cfcae4a3bf5877a8d4925b130.jpg&&0

Totally! I love Blade Runner! (A Blade Runner is a profession in the movie, just like a detective, who tracks down replicants to "retire" them. Deckard is one of those Blade Runners. Go watch the movie if you haven't yet, then you'll understand.)

And no, the head of the Han Solo model that has been made many years ago is awful. Frankensteining it on another model wouldn't do Rick Deckard or even Harrison Ford justice. If we had a better Han Solo model that actually resembles him, that would be cool. The only model that comes close to Rick Deckard is the Mercenary Kyle model. All he needs is a trench coat and some decent textures.

KyleKatarn1995 and DarthStiv like this

Totally! I love Blade Runner! (A Blade Runner is a profession in the movie, just like a detective, who tracks down replicants to "retire" them. Deckard is one of those Blade Runners. Go watch the movie if you haven't yet, then you'll understand.)

And no, the head of the Han Solo model that has been made many years ago is awful. Frankensteining it on another model wouldn't do Rick Deckard or even Harrison Ford justice. If we had a better Han Solo model that actually resembles him, that would be cool. The only model that comes close to Rick Deckard is the Mercenary Kyle model. All he needs is a trench coat and some decent textures.

That would be decent, but I personally think that he should also come with his own gun to look more cooler. Like this LAPD 2019 Blaster.

adams-blade-runner-gun-05.jpg

You know that Blade Runner takes it's inspiration for Ghost in the Shell, one of my all-time favorite animes? Rick Deckard feels more like Togusa to me.

You know that Blade Runner takes it's inspiration for Ghost in the Shell, one of my all-time favorite animes? Rick Deckard feels more like Togusa to me.

Blade Runner is the movie that inspired and still inspires EVERYTHING! (well, not really ;)). The whole cyberpunk genre was invented and defined by this movie. Blade Runner inspired Ghost in the Shell, and Ghost in the Shell was the inspiration for The Matrix. The impact Blade Runner has on movies is massive and still holds up to this day, considering that people didn't understand the story of it back in 1982, because it was ahead of its time.

You wanna know more things inspired by Blade Runner?

- Coruscant

- Batman Begins

- Cowboy Bebop (partially)

- Snatcher (a game by Konami)

- Cyberpunk 2077 (upcoming RPG)

- Deus Ex

Oh man, let's just focus on the request, were kinda off-topic now. I just love Blade Runner.  :D

I hope somebody picks up this request one day.

DarthStiv and KyleKatarn1995 like this
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...