Hello JKHub!

Hello Jedi Knight Hub!

I am Spastic Chinchilla, I am a Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

I am an Upcoming Weapon mod maker for Jedi Academy and I wish to start here. I was apart of previous Roleplay groups(very serious, closed ones), and wish to

make a mark here. So, let's get some things out of the way.

Who are you?

I'm Spastic Chinchilla! You already know that.

I'm going to be around for a bit, but I want to start making a mark here with my Weapon Mods I want to do. I'll look around and see what I can do.

So you want to be a modder?

Short Answer: Yes, I do.

Long Answer: I will use my time making these mods and taking ideas from the community. I may need help to start off so if you can give me some pointers on how to start off making these Weapons, yeah, I want to do that. -- I saw a Post on the mod requests about SWTOR Guns, so I'll try that and do my best.

What are your hobbies?

Well, I obviously love Star Wars if I care enough to mod it. I also like watching shows like The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Movies, and My Little pony. (If you have a problem, then you can just ignore it, I don't brag about it.)

If you have any further questions about me, feel free to comment :)

Raz0r, Bek, therfiles and 1 other like this

Welcome to the community, dude. If you want to start modeling weapons for jka, I think you should start with Blender:https://www.blender.org/

As you can probably tell, it's a 3d modeling software, semi-geared to game development. With this software you can start to learn the basics to modeling and texturing in 3D. Later you'll learn to import these models in jka. I'm no real expert when it comes to this (I'm a newbie just like you!). If you want more help with this, search around the site. There are many users here, who'll be happy to help you learn.

• 3 weeks later...