Assimilate functions

.car files are what carcass uses to compile, assimilate is the gui that replaces manual typing of command lines. So what you need is the correct addition into the .car file that tells the compiler how to split your .cfg files based on the animations you feed it.

DT. likes this

Ok, not sure if you understand exactly what I'm talking about, it's not just that model, it's anything that I'm compiling, even characters. I'll get a animation.cfg file that just has 1 enum named "fix" with all the frames of animation so I have to keep a copy of the proper file outside of the folder and paste it in.

Ok, not sure if you understand exactly what I'm talking about, it's not just that model, it's anything that I'm compiling, even characters. I'll get a animation.cfg file that just has 1 enum named "fix" with all the frames of animation so I have to keep a copy of the proper file outside of the folder and paste it in.

Oh, hmmm. It works fine for me working on the animation source for humanoid. You could possibly have an old version that is screwed. What do your options/preferences/settings look like?