Also... i tend to think about other people too much. Ill have a piece that looks decent, but the uvs were less than ideal... well i think people will want years worth of retextures and Frankensteins off of these, and i dont want it to be a headache to paint. Problem is, with zbrush, i can have "ugly" uvs and it still come out great... but then retexturing would need to be in zbrush or itd be difficult as hell. I make pieces for maps and want all of my map objects to be useful in other maps you may want to build... well then angles i personally wont be using need to be considered and they hace to look nice by themselces... which causes me to sculpt ecery single thing you see... i want proper normals that i specifically set depth for... not rendered normals from a diffuse map on crazybump or nvidiatools... i want to use as much space on a texture map as possible... which causes pieces that fit well together onto the same texture to save space... but that also means merging multiple objs' normals and stuff. Its not impossible. .. it is just time consuming., not to mention being a single pops of two... so i can understand the anticipation. ... i have it too... but i am only one dude and taught myself everything, so i tend to retrace steps. 1.5 will be my headache...the rest should go smoothly