Darth Padme request

Could someone make a sith padme if they can? thanks

.<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=4d56400eb024817ca079157d749b73bd&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7365&p=105266&md5check=95b12bedbeabe874685ce367ae3dde11&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,P-i7GBUZG10'); //]]></script>q7gWL32X_400x400.jpg&&0

Wow, people come up with the best ideas. 

What is she armed with, dark politics? 

Nobody made a Sith version of Padme before (well, at least I don't know any).

probably because she can't use the force, and because she's a boring politician from the prequel trilogy (don't get me wrong, I don't hate the prequels (I'm neutral), and I think this was one of Portman's best roles (can't really stand her in other movies for some reason) - but it's all just a hunch)

JAWSFreelao likes this

So anyway, can someone do it? I must admit, I got hooked by the idea - Padme in a black shirt, with glowing yellow eyes, with maul-like robotic legs, the Dark Side, and a lightsaber (or two) - what's not to love? :D:rolleyes:

Perhaps a version without the robot legs? Robot legs just dont have quite the same...effect on me. :")

the_raven likes this

These legs would do nice.

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?

window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});

h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});

var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;

if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=

0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=7365&p=105480&md5check=95b12bedbeabe874685ce367ae3dde11&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,CvzqHrpLThc');

//]]>81f5ca61cad620bc9dfb232dcc006f4f.jpg

P.S. This image is of technology, some serious hardware.

Can someone make THAT model? The force awakens.. ;)

I haven't seen any Dark Side Padme (and it's actually difficult to imagine, even though I am not unfamiliar with other N.Portman's works like Black Swan and Closer, etc), there were several reskins of her model to look like someone else. I remember there was a very strange resin of Padme to look like Mara Jade. Very strange.

Darth Shaxx likes this

I haven't seen any Dark Side Padme (and it's actually difficult to imagine, even though I am not unfamiliar with other N.Portman's works like Black Swan and Closer, etc), there were several reskins of her model to look like someone else. I remember there was a very strange resin of Padme to look like Mara Jade. Very strange.

Ahaha, I think I remember that one! It was in Lady Jedi, right? :D

Which reminded me:

j3tBQsH.jpg

@@the_raven

Ah, yes! It was indeed there in the arena level, as far as I remember. I am still not sure, where did they manage to get some of the skins in that mod. Not that they were really any special, but curious to explore. Btw Padme's model also served as one of the characters in the level of the city of fogs.

@@the_raven

Ah, yes! It was indeed there in the arena level, as far as I remember. I am still not sure, where did they manage to get some of the skins in that mod. Not that they were really any special, but curious to explore. Btw Padme's model also served as one of the characters in the level of the city of fogs.

что-то я не помню города лягушек там... :huh:

but there was a 'Padme' that you had to save :D