Galactic Resurgence

Fuse294

All I ask is...do I require any other mods or maps and is a clan membership required? I ask this because I don't like joining clans it makes me feel tied to the game pretty much.

We default to using Ord_mantell_RP but we also have other maps, they can be found on the website.

We have a Custom SWTOR-Ported Skinpack and a Saberpack which I am waiting to get the link

We do not really need any extensive mods. Come around and try us and we'd be happy to help you :)

All I ask is...do I require any other mods or maps and is a clan membership required? I ask this because I don't like joining clans it makes me feel tied to the game pretty much.

Pretty much what Tron said, all you really have to worry about is having the maps we use.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

Sounds interesting I  might check it out. But if I don't just don't take it personally I tend to see a server I'm interested in but lose interest because I get caught up in downloading sp mods :P

I actually found someone who's trying to get their RP server up and running on Steam so I might be in that one more often, that is if I join any.

For some strange reason.....I am ok with this. Besides, I don't need a super cool backstory for my char since I'll just be dropping by every once in a while to just have fun

I can handle that, just I'd hoped for actual members so we can finally start doing stuff ingame. Rather boring with just me and Tron.

Also, fixed the server IP address cos I didn't realize it was missing a number from it.

For chapter 2, I'll be looking for volunteers to assist in NPC roles, anyone can help out with the missions and it will be focused away from official characters in the beginning, I'll explain more when the time comes.

Smoo likes this

• 4 weeks later...

I sincerely apologize to all that had hoped to join Resurgence but due to Tron the Gamer, A.K.A. Spastic Chinchilla choosing to get rid of the server because we asked for him to give back root admin to all admins so we all had equal control, as well as removing our admin in response, calling us power hungry and ignoring the communities vote to elect a new 'head admin', the community is now considered dead. A new topic for a newer community will be made soon.