Clone trooper Phase 2 armor

Ah crap that was the one i was looking forward to xD

you said you wouldn't do new body's, this one isn't a BF2 model but the body is almost the same except for shoulder part and sash, just posting as reference help:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/64/NeyoHS-SWE.png/revision/latest?cb=20160914002535

As far as I recall, I believe he was going to do the main variants from the movies, provide it wasn't a whole new body. I could be wrong though.

As far as I recall, I believe he was going to do the main variants from the movies, provide it wasn't a whole new body. I could be wrong though.

That was what I had im mind.

The main Problem I have, is that modeling Clones is fairly boring.

You keep modeling very similiar shapes over and over again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiii dudes!!

all this is in progress ;) but well its my attempt to recreate commander bly skin, with @Commander Awesome model/kitbash/Mars Marshall assets :D

soo... maybe we need those things that differentiate these variants of clones commander, but it looks impeccable alike with good skin and joining parts of other models!

boVUPbN.jpg

Looks good, Only qualms I have are the holster placements and some slight discoloration. Otherwise, nice work!

yeyo JK likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

:huh: i dnt think so, for me they look even sexy,... but it is subjective

An update of the 327th clones phase2 skins.. I would like to upload a pack soon friends ;)

gF7tF6z.jpg

8ld06sC.jpg

If you could post your skins in your thread instead of my WIP thread, that'd be great.

I don't want people to mistake another users work for mine.

Thanks!

JAWSFreelao, Delmi and yeyo JK like this

Progress on this sure has been quiet for awhile now. Any idea if or when you'll be coming back to this?

Probably gonna be a while, this project has been drainnig my creative fuel for a while now - I jsut dont enjoy working on it at the moment. I may come back to this or hand it of to someone I deem capable of continuing what I started.

I will get the reworked version of the generic Phase 2 Cloe ready to be used ingame sometime in the next few months, but won't give any sort of ETA,