Clone trooper Phase 2 armor

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! (hope this isn't considered a bump?, how long time is it until its called one?)

I created a new account just for this awesome thread and model! :D

Im just wondering how you managed to get it so realistic (it is right?)

I dont want to sound pushy but what are you going to do for V.2? (if you are going to do one?)

What other Clone troopers are you considering doing? :)

Its awesome!

DarthDementous likes this

@@Newmodder First of all: Wlcome to the Hub!

The Plan is to finish the clone variants seen in Star Wars Battlefront 2 before pushing for a V2 release, the model was made to look as realistic as possible in JKA and if you think it does indeed look realistic it seems I have achieved what I was going for.
Thing is I have to be in the mood to work on models and have to be concentrated to get statisfieing results (I'm very picky about my own work), just thew few new ref pics I collected since I last showed progress made me feel like starting over on the new "Airborne" Helmet variant since I keep discovering more and more inaccuracies the longer I look at it.

DarthDementous likes this

I feel the same when i do something in 3d :P

May i ask what you are going to do in v2?, since the model looks great in its current form. is it something you found out that isn't realistic? :P

Also can i post a suggestion?, will you do cody and other commanders?

This is the suggestion :)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/a7/Clone_heavy_gunner.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120612164216

^^ I know this, im referring to pauldrons, goggles, jetpacks and such since they are mesh parts ^_^

Most of this stuff is already readily available, and able to be put onto his model such as:

front.jpg

Though I believe we could use better, higher quality accessories (especially a kilt), the framework is already there.

Jolly likes this

@@JAWSFreelao yeah just the model and all the base textures you guys paint over :P

I will make accessories, if you ever took a look at the clone variants in star wars battlefront 2 you know which ones exactly, I might do a few beyond those but I'M really not gonig to model every tiny accessoire seen in the clone wars series.

I realized after how bad that sounded lol, I really didn't mean just the 3D model- the entirety of it. Base textures and model