Clone trooper Phase 2 armor

So hypothetically- if I wanted to change this to, let's say, Wolffe's visor- how would I do it? Same way I would o. neoMarz' helmets?

So I plan to create a 2 layer helmet this time, you'll basically have a copy of the mhelmets front faces pushed in a tiny tiny bit.

So by using an alpha map/transparency on the main helmet texture you can reveal any shape of visor you want - without sacrificing looks for the visor

JAWSFreelao likes this

he's unwrapped and I did a "first" bake:

2k - entire Body

mAN4isdl.png

1k - Helmet

rTGp9LVl.png

512 - Hands

l9N8WWcl.png

I still want to change a few things on the body layout, this is your chance for feedback/requests on these new layouts @@Barricade24 @@JAWSFreelao @@yeyo JK

Is there any possibility you can make the thigh textures horizontal as well as the shoulder pads vertical? I feel like it be rather tricky to work with them being vertical. Also, were the Clone's armor connector's between the back and chest plate removed? They look a little flat compared to before. Other than that, I don't have to many other comments. Well it still be the same resolution as before?

Is there any possibility you can make the thigh textures horizontal as well as the shoulder pads vertical? I feel like it be rather tricky to work with them being vertical. Also, were the Clone's armor connector's between the back and chest plate removed? They look a little flat compared to before. Other than that, I don't have to many other comments. Well it still be the same resolution as before?

Texture resolution is about the same as the old low res model

The armor straps on his shoulders have been left unmodeled, I can add them back in if you want them though

yeyo JK likes this

So I plan to create a 2 layer helmet this time, you'll basically have a copy of the mhelmets front faces pushed in a tiny tiny bit.

So by using an alpha map/transparency on the main helmet texture you can reveal any shape of visor you want - without sacrificing looks for the visor

Okay so basically just erase everything until I have the shape I need?

I'll just leave these here:

eed4db8d4b3daf569186b590a3e21dbd.png173b5abd80937871cb16e6cbe8c8c1dd.png

35bb1702e0f6787d05d0bf1e226b61ab.png

Took some creative liberty with the glove texture, spent a lot of time improving the glove and Bodysuit textures

Took some creative liberty with the gloves and added some rubber grip padding to them

I'll also go through the trouble to organsie/structure these into useable files for you guys:

4de3798ed7d39b5dda68048925e5df41.png

35 psd files which I'll condense into 3 psds + my baked maps

EDIT:

So have you ever thought to make a Phase 1 Clonetrooper after you finish this and maybe do the DC15 Rifle since you did the carbine would look really awesome along side that since the Dc15 rifle that's out there atm isn't all that great compared to your work.

Photoshop documents will make skinning a lot easier. Good work.

these will be FAR different from anything you guys have worked with so far, you won't be able to just save these files and use them in JKA.

these will have to be run through my converter substance which runs of the free Substance player app, but I'll write a guide on this later

So have you ever thought to make a Phase 1 Clonetrooper after you finish this and maybe do the DC15 Rifle since you did the carbine would look really awesome along side that since the Dc15 rifle that's out there atm isn't all that great compared to your work.

Phase 1 clone is planned, DC15 will be considered

But first I want to create the BF2  class variations and release the first version of my clone customisation pack

yeyo JK likes this

Phase 1 clone is planned, DC15 will be considered

But first I want to create the BF2  class variations and release the first version of my clone customisation pack

So that would be Sharpshooter, Engineer, Heavy, and Jet? Are you thinking of doing the Galactic Marine as well? That might whole new model to work completely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...