Clone trooper Phase 2 armor

Looking great Ashura, but I think the visor.tga appears to be missing?

it does not need to exist - it's only a shader alias

models/players/cloneii/visor
{
	q3map_nolightmap
	cull	disable
    {
        map textures/colors/black
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ZERO
        rgbGen lightingDiffuse
    }
    {
        map textures/common/environ11
        blendFunc GL_SRC_ALPHA GL_ONE
        alphaGen lightingSpecular
        tcGen environment
    }
}

this is what the game loads whenever visor.tga is referenced

you can get modview to load this (without the env obviously) by giving adding my clone shaders and the common/textures/black.jpg to your modview basefolder

Kualan likes this

it does not need to exist - it's only a shader alias

models/players/cloneii/visor
{
	q3map_nolightmap
	cull	disable
    {
        map textures/colors/black
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ZERO
        rgbGen lightingDiffuse
    }
    {
        map textures/common/environ11
        blendFunc GL_SRC_ALPHA GL_ONE
        alphaGen lightingSpecular
        tcGen environment
    }
}

this is what the game loads whenever visor.tga is referenced

you can get modview to load this (without the env obviously) by giving adding my clone shaders and the common/textures/black.jpg to your modview basefolder

Aha, makes sense.

I'm genuinely amazed to see such a high-quality model produced in a) Relatively little time and b) Looking as good as it does in a game as old as JKA. 

Circa likes this

Just a suggestion, but Is it possible to have a dirtier version of the blaster? I'd imagine that a gun that was used on so many scenarios on a big scale war would have some rust or dirt on it. 

Just a suggestion, but Is it possible to have a dirtier version of the blaster? I'd imagine that a gun that was used on so many scenarios on a big scale war would have some rust or dirt on it.

Rust on your weapon??? A Clone Trooper would never let that happen.

Read the Rifleman's Creed:

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed...

I hope your next request isn't a pledge pin for his uniform! :)(hopefully you get the reference).

...just teasing you. :winkthumb:

I messed around with dirt while texturing but in the end decided to remove it, @@Archangel35757's post is pretty much what I thought

Rust on your weapon??? A Clone Trooper would never let that happen.

Read the Rifleman's Creed:

I hope your next request isn't a pledge pin for his uniform! :)(hopefully you get the reference).

...just teasing you. :winkthumb:

This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fun.

I think it's cool that, if you compare the reference pictures from some posts above, the Phase I clone trooper is cleaner than the Phase II trooper. It shows time's progression in the war. It's even cooler when you see the ships of the rebel alliance on episode IV, which exposed cables and oxidation.

After this, feel free to make your own EP7 trooper as you'd produce a better quality one. :P

THANKS!! @DT85

your model its pretty finished!! ;) we hope this EP7 trooper in the next movie episodes, showing some paint and modifications.. to work on those skins variations