Which boss battle from the Jedi Knight series was your favorite?

Latest Poll  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Which boss battle from the Jedi Knight series was your favorite?

• Yun
    • Gorc and Pic
    • Maw
    • Sariss
    • Boc
    • Jerec
    • Desann
    • Tavion (JK2)
    • Galak Fyarr
    • Alora (either instance)
    • Rosh Penin
    • Tavion (JK3, either lightside or darkside ending)
    • Possessed Tavion
    • Jaden vs Kyle
    • Other (be sure to reply in the comments!)

Although I don't remember it lasting as long as it could and should've done, I'm gonna have to go with Jaden vs. Kyle, on this one. Simply because it makes me think of Anakin vs. Obi-Wan (even though 'Revenge of the Sith' was released after this game was made). Maybe it was foresight, who knows..

But there's a pretty interesting story over on Star Wars (Wookieepedia) about Jaden's progress and aftermath of that duel, how he becomes the leader (with no significant leadership abilities as such) of "The Dark Order of Korr", (kinda' makes me think of 'The First Order' from The Force Awakens) found here: http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Order_of_Korr

And if you think about it, it all sounds like it's very connected. How different names from the SW movie universe has taken influence and inspiration from games like Jedi Academy and such.

real kids played JK2 using /god and got stuck vs the first duel with desann cause they couldnt kill him and the objective is to die there lmao

(then after 10 tries thinking the game is broken, they once forgot /god and died which gave them a huge revelation and the game continued)

First, I'm going to admit that I did that as well. :P I also spawned an incredulous number of Lukes to take him down, to no avail.

I jumped on the Jerec bandwagon! ^.^

Ramikad and Darth Martyr like this

I clicked "Other" because I always liked to make the first rancor stage into a boss fight. :D He respawns each time you kill him and I just LOVED using force speed and slashing him up quickly, then try my best to get away from him and do it all again. :D

I clicked "Other" because I always liked to make the first rancor stage into a boss fight. :D He respawns each time you kill him and I just LOVED using force speed and slashing him up quickly, then try my best to get away from him and do it all again. :D

Last time I tricked him with a large dose of Saber Throw to demolish his health after the first wave of prisoners, and finished him off during the second wave, securing their run. Rinse and repeat ;)

• 3 weeks later...