FAN movie of Han Solo or is it too much

Perhaps most of you are already familiar with this "new" (sorry, but i just found it out yesterday, so I have no idea of how new it is). A movie that is not official by LucasArts nor Disney, but is FAN made. In the role of a young version Han Solo, we can see in it's teaser video the man Jamie Costa (I am not familiar with him too), who some people and media pages describes as: "the young version of our beloved hero Han Solo, he not only looks like him and act like him, but he also has the same voice". After that I have noticed, that there is a campaing going on for SW fans who would like to make donations in this fan project.

Ok, so here are my thoughts on it (no offence, just my personal opinion).

First, this fan made movie seems to have it and I guess if it ever makes it out to a full lenght movie or a short movie, it will be awesome. It has some good vibe in it.
However on the other hand, I don't like how much people are trying to copy Harrison Ford's own moves, that he had created during his young years of Han Solo in the Original Trilogy, all those stuff lately of people who pretend to be him for a stand alone movie (even one made by Disney /LucasFilms) is not likely on my taste.
And here is - why - I love to see each artist to evolve and grow in his own ways. There is art, that has been made and sometimes there is art, that has to be redone in later days (talking from my own point of view as someone who claims to have the goal becoming an artist in the music industry). Yes it would be good to see side movies, that are like: Rogue One or whatever they are called, but just movies for heroes like Han Solo as young person or a Boba Fett.. that is too much for me. We had it all with the Prequels Trilogy and we saw where Vader came from and all that had it's own part for sure (for the record, i do not hate the prequels trilogy i love all star wars movies from 1 to 7), but there are just some stuff....... that shoud be left as they are.
Sure kids and fans would like it (me myself would enjoy it too), but that is not the point. Are we so much out of ideas nowadays for such great masterpiece movies, music, books, etc. as it seems?!

Perhaps I may be one old fool (22 y/o), but I don't think or like, that there would be anyone who is able to represent, play or get in the skins of any one from the Original Trology's cast. So that is just me. And as I said above, cheers to the efford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiWy_AjSjMM

You don't need origin stories for characters officially made.Its a huge waste of money but they want to cash in on the profit made from it.By the way I've seen a few fan made Star Wars movies a few years back.