Reviving Siege

Reiving Siege (abbreviated *rS!) is a small siege clan. As there's really no other siege clans to play against, we're pretty low-key and non-competative, and function more as a social group of people who enjoy playing siege. We promote good sieging habits on our servers (when we can fight off the pricks, that is), as well as attempting to instruct the rawer players on how to become better. We accept pretty much anybody, as long as you play siege, and are not a general douchebag.

I'm a regular member, and hold the unofficial 'titles' of creepiest player and chillest player in the clan. I'm maybe of average skill for the current players, near the bottom if you include all those who have passed on from the game. Both of our founders rarely play anymore, as well as most of the better siege players out there. Nevertheless some stick around to help out, while others stay to hang out and chill with the rest of us.

Interested in playing siege, and playing it better? Give us a look-see by following the link below:

http://www.jkasiege.com/phpBB3/portal.php

• 2 weeks later...

Only two real servers left for normal siege. We've got the American server Tempest. There's also a European (Germany?) server named Deranged Corsairs run by....I can't remember at the moment. Both are populated every so often. I'm not sure about Corsairs, but Tempest activity usually picks up during Summer and late December to early-ish January. Weekends usually aren't too bad, either.

And by 'pick up', I mean you can sometimes get up to 10-12 people on the server at a time.

... the MBII clan I'm in... Deranged Corsairs heh

And I think the only reason why it's running siege and not MBII is cause of some siege event that I'm not aware of

I know the one time I was there it was a bunch of old european siegers looking for a PUG game. I'm not sure if it's set up for base siege normally now or what.

Isn't Tempest populated by mainly bots?

Or maybe I'm getting that mixed up with that one server with the "leaf in your tea" name.

Both Tempest and Teacup are populated by bots when nobody's on. Teacup has been modded by a guy who made it how he thinks siege should be done, but not many people go there. The bots on tempest are currently being experimented with so that they'll have an AI and actually complete objectives and such so they won't be totally useless. I don't know the progress level of that, but it's still normal bots right now.

• 3 weeks later...