Dr. Aphra from the New Canon Vader Comics (Links to pictures included)

As a fan of the Vader comics, I really like the characterization of Dr. Aphra and her psychopath droids. Dr. Aphra is really the only character we ever see who talks to Vader like they're friends, and is probably the closest thing to a friend that Vader has. (the term friend being VERY loosely used)She gives me Indiana Jones vibes and I really like that. And she's awkward and funny, and gets great reactions and responses from Vader.

I would really like it if someone could make a model or skin of her in the game, preferrably singleplayer. And hot. Would be noice if they could give her clothing options in the character menu, and not all of them have to be her outfits from the Vader comics, though there are a few in there. Get creative...eh? ;)))))))))

Anyway, I'd really appreciate this, and though i dont know much about how. exactly skinning works, I think the Jan model could be of some use. Also, some existing skins such as the popular Darth Talon skin have the head goggles which could be used with some modifications.

Also wouldn't mind if her, er, backside, was as nice as it is in the comics. Or if she had something- dare I say it- more revealing on ;)
Im a kinky scumbag haha

Just takin the piss of course, mates. I dont really expect any of that. Would be pleasantly surprised though...

Thanks in advance!

Here are some pictures that can help you get started.

http://www.followingthenerd.com/site/wp-content/uploads/stwvader2.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/234ee83e7862a78704d4a880c141e686/tumblr_o0lnvvHCCx1r83egao2_500.jpg

krkarr, Langerd and Lancelot like this

Looking at the images, I have a feeling that somebody might use Jan as a basis for a frankensteined model. My advice to everyone: Please, don't use Jan!

I do find myself agreeing. However, as long as the model looks like Aphra I don't care how it was done haha :D

Also, on another note, maybe whoever takes this up can put a picture of Vader's helmet in a heart somewhere on her clothing? :") I think that'd be pretty amusing... until Vader kills her. Which seems to be a probable outcome. :(

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...