• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe it is. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe he is releasing in it a pack along with the EVO Trooper and Starkiller. At least, that's what I think.

Wicked. Some actually GOOD TFU models will put an end to a lot of requests for sure. Plus couple this with JoseCarlos' throwable/pushable/pullable items mod and the new code-based stuff coming out (OpenJK, the open source MP/SP code etc.) and we may actually have some fun TFU-esque mods on our hands.

ChalklYne and Circa like this

ahh screw it ill drop my models all one by one its just taking too long i started like 3 new ones felucians and stuff adn its gunna take me the better part of a year to make a complete tfu character pack... so... i decided ill wrap up proxy first.. a lot of his textures were kinda weak and i figured i might as well do him right.. also, a lot of his geometry was off or missing... but here he is with a little more love and attention to detail now...

prosxy.jpg

I have to say I admire your commitment to detail and perfection. I thought the previous version looked fantastic and ready for release, but the fact that you're starting over on the texture work just to get it that much better is very impressive.

ChalklYne likes this

The hands are still too small it seems, import a base model and compare. Also, the feet are in the wrong pose, if you envelope and export the way it is he'll be walking on the outside edges of his feet.

notice : his hands aren't to small

all figners have the same length which is why it looks that way so @@ChalklYne would you finally fix those hands :D

I've told you about them the last time you've spent time on this :P

ChalklYne likes this

yeah u both r right man ill get him fixed up thanx.

i think im gunna post more vidz of the wireframes like that cuz i got to see a lot more detail and exactly what was going on in the wireframe with a decent video.

and botdra... thanx man. yeah im mainly just concerned about the comparison between the tfu proxy n my old one

swtfu2012083010275288.jpg

see how i got most of the geometry correct now in the new version?

yeah his heads pretty off ill look at it in a sec his eyes are too far apart and low and his jaw is too low so ill fix that up n compare him side by side with one of my refs n fix that up

then ill be uv mapping him.. but im pretty busy a lot lately and uvmapping isnt one of my favs so ill prolly spend a few days on that at least 2 or 3

swtfu2012083010275288.jpg

46025017.jpg

okay now compare your textures with the ref pic :

I immediatly noticed that your textures dont match the details really well :

a. the line running down the center shouldn't be that "curvy"

b. get rid of those rivets , they'ren ot there

c. add the yellow lines left&right at his forehead

d.his jaw is only partially blueish-purple while the res tis darkgray/black

e.make the baseoclor more bluish

ChalklYne likes this