Can anyone make a proper Jedi Exile?

From what I remember, the canon exile had blond hair.

Nope, her canon hair color is brown (as described in TOR: Revan novel). The Exile in TOR had white hair because she was a ghost.

In KOTOR2, the hairstyle that's supposed to be hers is blond though.

Either way, you interested in making her?

What's so special about the pictures you have referenced though? Really it's just generic jedi tunics/robes in white with a brown cloak .. right? Then just use the katarn hilt and make the saber colour blue (as default anyway) and you're good to go.

but there's no such hairstyle, neither in the vanilla game nor in the pack :P

basically, here's her canon head (as shown in KOTOR2 + the correct texture mod):

cplVj.jpg

and the saber isn't exactly the standard Katarn (though the figurine does seem to hold a similar one)

but ok, I'll just use Rooxon's Kotor Lightsaber

Oh okay, well this kind of hair does exist in other models, I can't pin point them off the top of my head but it does exist, though the face is different. It can be applied via frankensteining and put onto Scerendo's female jedi customisation pack's body.

Yuna's hair is close-ish

You can always choose something nicer like Mara Jade's head, you don't always have to stick to canon just because of how it looks in an older game, give it your own take on it.

Might have been Meryl Silverburgh

Oh okay, well this kind of hair does exist in other models, I can't pin point them off the top of my head but it does exist, though the face is different. It can be applied via frankensteining and put onto Scerendo's female jedi customisation pack's body.

Neither can I really. As to frankenstining, would you do it?

Yuna's hair is close-ish

You can always choose something nicer like Mara Jade's head, you don't always have to stick to canon just because of how it looks in an older game, give it your own take on it.

I know, but you know how we fanboys are :D

TheWhitePhoenix likes this
  • 2 years later...

Come on, anyone?

You know you want to!

*waves hand* You will make a canon Jedi Exile for JKA.

Guys, I'm not asking for a port, but if that's the only (and simplest way), I really don't mind, just PLEASE make this happen, after all, I'm not the only one who likes this request!