Staff Applications - February 2016

We are in need of three people (two editors, one moderator) for new staff. You may use this thread to submit applications, or send me a private message if you wish to remain anonymous.

I already sent an application last time there was an opening for Staff, if you still have it, can you use that as my entry again? Thanks. :)

Okay,here's an actual application.

Name: CommanderXeph (CommanderOmar from YouTube,if you need it)

Position:Moderator

Experience: Founder of COMM Industries and the COMM Forums. YouTube channel has 500+ subscribers.

Why should be a staff member: Active JKHub member as seen in previous post. Would be the first to a jkhub roasting contest

k make me mod or 10 years of bad luck

Consider me an applicant for moderator I guess, not that I expect to be chosen it doesn't hurt to try.

I will steal your souls and sell them online if you do not choose me, jk.

Hello I would like to be a staff:

Name: Darth Maul's lightsaber

Experience: As a staff I worked with Darth Maul and defeated Qui-Gon Jinn

Why I should be a staff: Since being cut in half I haven't really felt the same

That reason made me chuckle.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

Hi,

So as you may have noticed, Circa has just been re-brought on as staff, this was my mistake as I missed his message from a few days ago. The positions we have listed have not changed. We are still looking for two editors and a moderator. Be sure to list which position you are more interested in.

Fuse294 likes this

Now for a more 'official app' now I see the template used by red is becoming common.

Name: Andzo/Arcadia

Position: Moderator

Experience: I have a handful of experience in moderation from a small number of smaller communities (Roughly 2/3), each of which are long gone now due to lack of interest from it's members.

Why I should be a staff member: I wish to help out as much as I can.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev