Sound Engineer Available

Hey lads and lasses,

I'm an audio engineer who's getting into sound design and SFX. Anyone making a mod, let me know if you want sound and I'd be happy to deliver. I have the gear and the know-how :) just in it for the experience and the fun of star wars. Happy to provide sound effects and voices for characters, weapons, special effects, foley, ambiance, even music. Just let me know what your mod or playermodel needs and you've got it!

Cheers

Langerd likes this

Hey lads and lasses,

I'm an audio engineer who's getting into sound design and SFX. Anyone making a mod, let me know if you want sound and I'd be happy to deliver. I have the gear and the know-how :) just in it for the experience and the fun of star wars. Happy to provide sound effects and voices for characters, weapons, special effects, foley, ambiance, even music. Just let me know what your mod or playermodel needs and you've got it!

Cheers

Disney Infinity 3.0 The Force Awakens Playset Kylo Ren. I need the recordings to finish my soundpack.

lpriefer01 and Darth Sion like this

I just read that on the other thread! If you can figure out how to pull the audio from the disney infinity Gamedata I can definitely format it for JA. I don't have disney infinity... but I was even thinking about trying to replicate the mask effect, that way I could run any dry Adam Driver dialogue through it and it would work... either way, I'll look into it!

lpriefer01 likes this

That gets you part of the way there... the rest is a simple doubling effect mixed hot, compression, and a couple midrange EQ bands boosted, driving multiple stages of tube drive/saturation. I'm convinced I've got a 95% convincing Kylo Ren effect going with my own voice. Still needs minor tweaking and EQing but I can send you a sample of what I've got so far if you're into it, I could record whatever Kylo Ren dialogue you'd like. That goes for anybody :) If you don't like it, you could always not use it :P

I just read that on the other thread! If you can figure out how to pull the audio from the disney infinity Gamedata I can definitely format it for JA. I don't have disney infinity... but I was even thinking about trying to replicate the mask effect, that way I could run any dry Adam Driver dialogue through it and it would work... either way, I'll look into it!

I refer you to this:

http://jkhub.org/topic/6809-kylo-ren-soundpack-voice-work-confirmed/

That gets you part of the way there... the rest is a simple doubling effect mixed hot, compression, and a couple midrange EQ bands boosted, driving multiple stages of tube drive/saturation. I'm convinced I've got a 95% convincing Kylo Ren effect going with my own voice. Still needs minor tweaking and EQing but I can send you a sample of what I've got so far if you're into it, I could record whatever Kylo Ren dialogue you'd like. That goes for anybody :) If you don't like it, you could always not use it :P

Yeah, I figured it would be run warmer. Probably why it appears that his voice is slightly lowered, but just given a nice warm and thick sound to sound like a deep voice.

Send me what you come up with, I'm curious what you have.

No no. I need you to extract it from Disney Infinity so I can format it for JA. :)

I could definitely use a voice actor for my upcoming project! Right now I'm doing about 5 different characters myself, with some pretty shabby effects and accents thrown in there to make it sound like different people!  :lol: PM me if you're interested!

Nice to see a sound engineer on the scene, by the way! I might just take advantage of your talent for several things, if you're up for it!  ;)

Circa and Kefka like this

Um. .bundle files are usually for plugins and apps for various things in Mac OS X. Why?

Because I have a .bundle file that I have managed to obtain from the Nintendo DS game of Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes (a .nds file).

I was told the droid in which Psyk0Sith is working on is in this game and has voice sounds:

http://jkhub.org/topic/6362-jedi-hunter-droid-sorta/page-6

The .bundle file I have contains all of the Audio files for the game, and I would easily be able to create the soundpack for Psyk0Sith's model if I had all of the audio extracted.

I am still uncertain if that droid is actually in the game, so far I have only seen this character exist in Lightsaber Duels for the Nintendo Wii. But that didn't stop me from trying.

I researched it and I found out the .bundle file can be opened and extracted with the "Finder" program on a Mac computer.

I have uploaded the .bundle file here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cen7kx592p4b5tb/cw_hh_2.bundle

If anyone can get the files extracted from this .bundle file, I should be able to do the rest.

Because I have a .bundle file that I have managed to obtain from the Nintendo DS game of Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes (a .nds file).

I was told the droid in which Psyk0Sith is working on is in this game and has voice sounds:

http://jkhub.org/topic/6362-jedi-hunter-droid-sorta/page-6

The .bundle file I have contains all of the Audio files for the game, and I would easily be able to create the soundpack for Psyk0Sith's model if I had all of the audio extracted.

I am still uncertain if that droid is actually in the game, so far I have only seen this character exist in Lightsaber Duels for the Nintendo Wii. But that didn't stop me from trying.

I researched it and I found out the .bundle file can be opened and extracted with the "Finder" program on a Mac computer.

I have uploaded the .bundle file here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cen7kx592p4b5tb/cw_hh_2.bundle

If anyone can get the files extracted from this .bundle file, I should be able to do the rest.

Where did you get that file? It's not a typical .bundle file that is used by OS X, just tried various methods. Is it straight from the game's assets? If so, there's no way to open it without the developer tools.

Where did you get that file? It's not a typical .bundle file that is used by OS X, just tried various methods. Is it straight from the game's assets? If so, there's no way to open it without the developer tools.

I unpacked the game and there is a folder called "Data". This contained this Bundle file, along with a .toc file. Both files have the same name.Apparently the .toc files contains all the information for the .bundle file, like directories etc. I don't think that would help in extracting it though. The files are directly from the game.

Yeah, not possible to open those files without the dev tools. Similar to how you can't open pk3 files without Pakscape (if you discount the fact that they are basically ZIP files). I tried renaming the extension to a few compressed formats and no luck there. I don't think it'll be possible. They just happen to share the same extension as Mac's .bundle I think. Otherwise I'd be able to just open right away.

Yeah, not possible to open those files without the dev tools. Similar to how you can't open pk3 files without Pakscape (if you discount the fact that they are basically ZIP files). I tried renaming the extension to a few compressed formats and no luck there. I don't think it'll be possible. They just happen to share the same extension as Mac's .bundle I think. Otherwise I'd be able to just open right away.

Don't worry I think it's been solved. the .toc file does help seperate the audio from the bundle. QuickBMS is a good program. :)

Hey lads and lasses,

Cheers

If not wrong @@Circa is one as well. Myself is also in that stuff and that's what I work as one of my many jobs.

• 4 years later...
On 1/14/2016 at 6:02 PM, Kefka said:

Hey lads and lasses,

Cheers

i have a link to https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=13145 here if u can extract he audio from  the file there we would be very grateful