Audio guy, no stranger to JA but new to JkHub :)

Kefka

Hey ya'll. If you ever ran into a switch style saber staffer you couldn't beat.. it was probably me :P Soresu/Juyo. Speed, agression, and endless combos are my thing. None of that jumpy, pokey, wiggly stuff for me, though I'll admit a very good ataru fighter is still my achilles heel.

I love Modding this game! I'm not a coder (yet) though I've had a lot of fun messing with NPC files and putting other people's skins and models to work. I'm a very skilled SOUND engineer who wants to attach his name to some worthy projects. Very high quality sound design, can even do original music scores and I'm willing to work for free at the moment. If anybody needs sounds, look no further! looking forward to dueling and collaborating with my fellow star wars JA fans!

Cheers.

Indeed, whats your platform and software of choice?

I'm also wondering what you use for audio compositions and if you have any samples of music you've made before on soundcloud or something?

I'm a PC user. Running Cubase 5 (screw pro tools) I've got some outboard gear, tube preamps/compressor, and Line6Pod for guitar/amp processing and huge variety of effects. I've got loads of virtual instruments in Reason though I'm currently re-learning how to use them all. I'm working on some synthetic music that I can hopefully show off soon. I'll be fully up and running with that stuff as soon as I grab a keyboard and hopefully some basic analog synth units. So far I've just been recording bands and rock music. Here's an EP I did with my band last year. pretty cheaply done but it turned out ok. Cheers lads.

https://thedangerbees.bandcamp.com

also listen to my Kylo Ren voice effect if you haven't already:

https://soundcloud.com/kefkasfx/iamkyloren

Listened to a few of your songs and they're actually pretty good. I quite liked Bird/Glass. Did you write any of the songs or did you just do the mixing/recording stuff?

Thanks! I was a little involved with the composition of the first 2 songs. and heavily involved in all the arrangements. I played bass, sang some backups, did all the tracking, and editing inside 2 weeks, then got someone else to mix it. Though in retrospect.. I could have done it as well. Bird/Glass is a beauty :) Dave (the singer) wrote maybe a decade ago. He's quite the songwriting talent. The punchline for 'At least she said "Enjoy"' (your mess of a life for the rest of your life) was taken from a real phone call from a girl... ya that's how she broke up with him, then hung up. lol.

Comments appreciated, thanks!