Character Soundpacks

it sounds great, but some sounds, ex. jdetected and combat aren't needed as they're meant for jedi npcs, dengar is no jedi, i'd rather have it setup with the amount of sounds base ja boba has

edit: you do not include the dirt nap line :o, at least add it as taunt.mp3

it sounds great, but some sounds, ex. jdetected and combat aren't needed as they're meant for jedi npcs, dengar is no jedi, i'd rather have it setup with the amount of sounds base ja boba has

edit: you do not include the dirt nap line :o, at least add it as taunt.mp3

jdetected is for when a character detects a Jedi, they don't have to be a Jedi themselves

Also I thought I did hold on

@@Kualan @ I updated the link with the Dirt Nap Taunt. It somehow fell through

why are they wavs and not mp3, the soundpack is like 20 mb instead of 1 or 2 from not being mp3

Well some sounds require wav format in this game, right? If they're all wavs then we don't have to worry about it. Also Battlefront sounds are big.

i have a tfu vader soundpack thats almost complete, but i'm so tempted to use the drown sound from @'s soul calibur 4 vader soundpack as that sounds like a falling sound, and i can't find a proper falling sound in my choice of sounds from the extracted tfu sounds

Will someone pls make an Ima-Gun-Di soundpack?

Was he in any video games?

*Update

After doing some research, he was not in any games, but his voice actor has spoken in dozens of games and several episodes of the clone wars. I'm going to look and see if any of his other work sounds similar to Ima-Gun-Di.

JAWSFreelao likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...