Character Soundpacks

now i'm wondering if someone could extract all the star wars character sounds from disney infinity, since the game gets discontinued after june, 2016

I've been waiting, and I decided that I don't know how to trigger all the sounds effectively enough to just record gameplay.

I've been waiting, and I decided that I don't know how to trigger all the sounds effectively enough to just record gameplay.

I got the Disney Infinity Kylo Ren soundpack by doing the following:

With PC Version of Disney Infinity, buy the character (so you can select to play as the character). Then you go to the settings, disable Sound Effects and Music volumes, leaving the voice volume at maximum. Then you can record with Audacity or whichever program you prefer, and run around entering different areas playing as the character, each time you enter a new space the character will speak a different sentence. You can run, jump, double jump, and battle for all of the pain sounds etc. Finally you can play the Star Wars levels to obtain all character audio from the cutscenes they appear in.

swegmaster likes this

Yes, there is. There's also BB-8, Han and Chewie, though the BB-8 voice is part of the Sound Effects, not the Voice.

i can't buy the game on my pc, and even if i could, i wouldn't have the space to install, could you possibly get the sounds for the characters, it might take some time, but could you?

Maybe at some point. I have all the force awakens characters except chewbacca and poe. But really only Darth Maul and TFA characters are worth getting sound from because all the others from the original trilogy have barely decent voice actors.

swegmaster likes this

i can't buy the game on my pc, and even if i could, i wouldn't have the space to install, could you possibly get the sounds for the characters, it might take some time, but could you?

I don't have the game anymore. And @@Seven is right, the voice acting is pretty terrible, the only good ones worth getting are the TFA ones and Darth Maul.

no, don't use the clone sounds in the rots char sounds, the voice acting on some of the characters are just bad, e.g. vader, ben, the clone too, and i released a file that added clone sounds to his pack

I haven't heard the sounds yet, but ben is the same voice as tfu

@@SaberBlade83 help, theres one file i haven't included because i couldn't find it, its one of the cutscene sound files, where Serra says "you shouldn't have come here" then anakin replies "Serra, Cin Drallig's greatest pupil has come to greet me" with some music in the background, i think i remember you included it in the rots sound effects file, but it was in a different language

ok, heres a post detailing info about all sounds in a soundpack and what they are used for, the (#,#) is how many sounds that the game will at max play, like ex. anger1, gloat1, victory1, etc:

NOTE: there are also sounds you can add that are played only if you're a female character, or have "sex f" for the player sex type by adding _f to anything thats not a pain or noise sound, e.g. NOT jump1, pain 25, choke1, IS anger1, suspicious1, victory1, etc

anger(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when you are spotted 

chase(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when an enemy tries to run away

choke(1,2,3): lines that are played by both npcs and players when either is being choked by force grip

combat(1,2,3): lines that i think are played by npcs and POSSIBLY players when locked in saber combat

cover(1,2,3,4,5): lines that are played by npcs when a thermal detonator is thrown near them and they try to run away

confuse(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when mind trick is used on them

death(1,2,3): lines that are played by both npcs and players when they are killed

deflect(1,2,3): lines that are played by JEDI/SITH npcs when they block shots with a lightsaber

detected(1,2,3,4,5): lines that are played by npcs when they find an enemy after losing them

drown: line that is played by npcs and players when they choke and die underwater

escaping(1,2,3):lines that are played by npcs when they don't know where the player is and are trying to look for them

falling(1): line that is played by both npcs and players when they fall to their death

giveup(1,2,3,4, maybe 5): lines that are played by npcs when they lose the player and stop looking for them

gloat(1,2,3): lines that are played by players when they use the gloat feature in sp or mp, where they do a victory move and say a line, gloat sounds don't always work in sp

gurp(1,2): lines that i think are played by both npcs and players when they choke underwater

jchase(1,2,3): same as chase, but are only played by npcs with a jedi-type class, like CLASS_JEDI, CLASS_REBORN, CLASS_TAVION, etc.

jdetected(1,2,3,maybe 4 & 5): same as detected, but again, only played by jedi-type npcs

jlost(1,2,3) same as lost, only played by JEDI-TYPE CLASS npcs

jump(1): line that is played by both npcs and players when they jump or roll

land(1): line that is played by both npcs and players when they take fall damage

look(1,2,maybe 3): lines that are played by npcs when they think they saw something

lost(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when i think they lose the player after playing a look line

outflank(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they try to surround the player

pain(25,50,75,100): lines that are played by both npcs and players when they take damage, pain25 would sound minor, pain50 would sound a bit more harsh, pain75 would sound like slightly harsh pain, pain100 would be severe pain 

pushed(1,2,3): lines that are played by both npcs and players when they are pushed down by force push

pushfail: line that is played by npcs when they resist force push

sight(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they see something, kinda like the look lines

sound(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they hear sounds, ex. in notarget mode, shoot blaster shots on the ground near them, then they will play the line and go to where they heard the sound

suspicious(1,2,3,4,5): lines that are played by npcs that i think they play after some time passes when they play either a sight or sound line

taunt(0 which means don't put a number,1,2,3): lines that are played by players when they use the taunt feat, and by npcs when they are a certain rank

victory(0,1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they kill an enemy, either an enemy npc or the player

Seven and Coolin like this

ok, heres a post detailing info about all sounds in a soundpack and what they are used for, the (#,#) is how many sounds that the game will at max play, like ex. anger1, gloat1, victory1, etc:

NOTE: there are also sounds you can add that are played only if you're a female character, or have "sex f" for the player sex type by adding _f to anything thats not a pain or noise sound, e.g. NOT jump1, pain 25, choke1, IS anger1, suspicious1, victory1, etc

choke(1,2,3): lines that are played by both npcs and players when either is being choked by force grip

combat(1,2,3): lines that i think are played by npcs and POSSIBLY players when locked in saber combat

cover(1,2,3,4,5): lines that are played by npcs when a thermal detonator is thrown near them and they try to run away

death(1,2,3): lines that are played by both npcs and players when they are killed

deflect(1,2,3): lines that are played by JEDI/SITH npcs when they block shots with a lightsaber

detected(1,2,3,4,5): lines that are played by npcs when they find an enemy after losing them

drown: line that is played by npcs and players when they choke and die underwater

escaping(1,2,3):lines that are played by npcs when they don't know where the player is and are trying to look for them

falling(1): line that is played by both npcs and players when they fall to their death

giveup(1,2,3,4, maybe 5): lines that are played by npcs when they lose the player and stop looking for them

gloat(1,2,3): lines that are played by players when they use the gloat feature in sp or mp, where they do a victory move and say a line, gloat sounds don't always work in sp

gurp(1,2): lines that i think are played by both npcs and players when they choke underwater

jchase(1,2,3): same as chase, but are only played by npcs with a jedi-type class, like CLASS_JEDI, CLASS_REBORN, CLASS_TAVION, etc.

jdetected(1,2,3,maybe 4 & 5): same as detected, but again, only played by jedi-type npcs

land(1): line that is played by both npcs and players when they take fall damage

look(1,2,maybe 3): lines that are played by npcs when they think they saw something

lost(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when i think they lose the player after playing a look line

outflank(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they try to surround the player

pain(25,50,75,100): lines that are played by both npcs and players when they take damage, pain25 would sound minor, pain50 would sound a bit more harsh, pain75 would sound like slightly harsh pain, pain100 would be severe pain 

pushed(1,2,3): lines that are played by both npcs and players when they are pushed down by force push

sight(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they see something, kinda like the look lines

sound(1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they hear sounds, ex. in notarget mode, shoot blaster shots on the ground near them, then they will play the line and go to where they heard the sound

suspicious(1,2,3,4,5): lines that are played by npcs that i think they play after some time passes when they play either a sight or sound line

taunt(0 which means don't put a number,1,2,3): lines that are played by players when they use the taunt feat, and by npcs when they are a certain rank

victory(0,1,2,3): lines that are played by npcs when they kill an enemy, either an enemy npc or the player

You should really put this up as a tutorial.

Fuse294 likes this

In addition, these sounds will not work with an NPC if they are not called for in the NPC file. There are different Groups, named as the following:

snd

sndcombat

sndextra

(There are probably more but these are from the top of my head). These are enabled specifically for certain NPCs, for example, the base Stormtrooper will use sndextra, which contains all of the flank sounds, suspicious sounds if they hear footsteps. A regular Jedi NPC or Sith NPC would not use these sounds, since the sndextra sounds are commonly used with gun wielding NPCs only.

heck, when its made and approved, @ should put a link on the main post so people who wanna make soundpacks can see my tutorial on what sounds are what, and how to convert them

I am certain it would be added to the Wikia for everyone to access at some point. It's a pretty major part of modding. It will need A LOT of detail though and would need to be very in-depth.

In addition, these sounds will not work with an NPC if they are not called for in the NPC file. There are different Groups, named as the following:

snd

sndcombat

sndextra

(There are probably more but these are from the top of my head). These are enabled specifically for certain NPCs, for example, the base Stormtrooper will use sndextra, which contains all of the flank sounds, suspicious sounds if they hear footsteps. A regular Jedi NPC or Sith NPC would not use these sounds, since the sndextra sounds are commonly used with gun wielding NPCs only.

I am certain it would be added to the Wikia for everyone to access at some point. It's a pretty major part of modding. It will need A LOT of detail though and would need to be very in-depth.

Let me add this: snd, sndcombat, sndextra and sndjedi.