Altering Vanilla NPCs to use single sabers

The duel and staff sabers are cool, but at the end of the game through the temple feels so off when every sith and jedi I encounter is using a staff or duel wielding sabers, it kind of dilutes the uniquness of it a bit, considering in the movies only one character used a staff saber and Anakin duel wielded for all of 7 seconds.

Basically my question is if there is a mod that changes most or all of them to just use a single saber, or if there is a straightforward way of just doing it myself - thanks for any help anyone can give! :)

It's not hard to alter the npc files or create an override that causes them to use a single hilt, if you want I can whip one up and send it over skype/email for you to try.

An override is the best option as changing the originals will cause you issues with MP unless you backup the original before hand and swap them out. The issue with some reborn npcs is the game is scripted to load in reborn_staff npcs so their files will want altering too for the game to work as desired.

EDIT: The file is ready when you are.

Edited by Andzo Chorbis

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev