Frankenstein request?

Hello everybody! I have a simple request, for anybody willing. I've always like this costume that the Kel Dor male in Jedi academy had:

jaden_rosh.jpg

But I've always wanted to be able to have it with a Human male Jaden head and hands:

hqdefault.jpg

Can someone do this for me please? or at least make that costume accessible to human characters (torso, legs and all). I hope I'm not asking for much. Thank you! :)

Thanks @ I like to help people, when I am able to do it. Just noticed right now, that I might used a little bit different costume O.o @@mikeymouse5590 please if you think it's not the one you want let me know and I will make it happen, but I never played with Kel Dor male in JKA and to tell the truth I even don't know what his basic JKA outfits are in the menu.

TheWhitePhoenix and Noodle like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

awww fiddlesticks! can't download anymore :

Ahh, yes.. that is because my fiancee's sister had her PC infected causing a serious massive DropBox - deleting all stuff virus, requiring a backup from "dropbox team" (fake webpage) for about $500 and since her folder was connected and shared with my fiancee's dropbox as well as mine, all the files are gone. What i have managed to save and backup is now on Mega.NZ and i deleted my DropBox after a good OS Antivirus check. So I will re-upload this model from the Mega cloud and give a new link to it as soon as possible (more likely this weekend i guess).