Obi-Wan Kenobi 3D model-->JKA playable model

Greetings!

I'm Comicboy, just a regular JKA player, playing in the »|EFF|« community. I'm focused on the saber combat aspect of the game, thus I have kind of no idea about its technical aspects. But I think that some members here on JKHub could make the model, that I would like to request from some members who are more talented in making 3D models into JKA playable models.

The model I would like to request from you is an Obi-Wan Kenobi model, I found the 3D model on the internet, what can be reached here:

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/obiwan-kenobi-53682.html

Please take a look at it and if anybody could help me please leave a comment below.

Thank you!

Comicboy

I think it is full legal to rip a non-existent game's model off. Clone Wars Adventures do not exist no more, therefore it's "models" are non-existent as well.

Someone still made those assets. It's no different from releasing someone else's work without permission.

Regardless, the model would still have to adhere to our porting policy. If it's a "remix" of the original model, you should be alright. I understand if it's difficult to stray far from the source material though.

So if I got it right, the model was removed from the Clone Wars Adventures game, so it is still the SOE's property, therefore can't be used?

So guys you advice that it would be better for me to look/request a skin about the Clone Wars Obi-Wan.

So if I got it right, the model was removed from the Clone Wars Adventures game, so it is still the SOE's property, therefore can't be used?

So guys you advice that it would be better for me to look/request a skin about the Clone Wars Obi-Wan.

I made exact same request before you, but about Anakin one, and simply answer : It is fully legal AS long as you actually a little bit modify the skin, not just completely rip it off. Such as make the arms more realistic, since if you port a model from CWA to JKA the arms will look real tiny. Just edit your thread, if someone could actually port it and then modify it into JKA that is good.