Old habits are hard to kick.

I did mostly weapon and map object models and mapping. Boba's EE-3 & the Clonetrooper DC-15A are probably best known since they were released for base on jk3files back then.

You should submit them here. I don't think we have either of those models hosted on JKHub.

This guy reuploaded the DC-15:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1975-dc-15a-clone-rifle/

This compilation also includes it: (and you even commented on that :P)

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2321-ultimateweapons/

My T-21 was never released outside MB2 but there are 2 better models of it on this site. 

I guess Boba Fett's EE-3 is not on here. Same goes for Arc Trooper Pistols, Frag Grenade & Pulse Grenade.

If anybody feels like wanting to make them available, feel free to extract the models from MB2's assets, make a pk3 and post here.

I just discovered, that the original uploads of the EE-3 and DC-15 are still hosted by gamefront :) aswell as my Ailyn Vel reskin. Although I'm pretty sure the EE-3 in MB2 currently is an more recent model than the original 2005 release.

Circa likes this

Well the staff should move that DC-15 to your profile, rather than the generic JKHub one. And yeah, I knew it was in UW but I find it random and not easily found for those looking for such a model.

Any file hosted by Gamefront will be removed eventually, according to their staff. Can't trust it now more than ever.

I just like to see good work live on and seen by as many as possible. :) It would be nice if more MB2 devs released some of those exclusive assets separately so we don't have to feel guilty for separating them ourselves. :P

• 3 years later...