Development Streaming (we want your opinions!)

Coming soon: we will be having development streams on Twitch to show us working on stuff. This topic will be edited with a Twitch link once we have established the channel. We do this because we want to be more transparent with you guys and also show our workflow to other modders who might be interested in what goes into a top-tier mod.

Now here's where you guys come in...

• What would you like to see in our development streams? Would you be interested in seeing code work, models, gameplay, maps?
  • What sort of music would you like as background in the streams?
Smoo, Bek, GustavoPredador and 4 others like this

Coming soon: we will be having development streams on Twitch to show us working on stuff. This topic will be edited with a Twitch link once we have established the channel. We do this because we want to be more transparent with you guys and also show our workflow to other modders who might be interested in what goes into a top-tier mod.

Now here's where you guys come in...

• What would you like to see in our development streams? Would you be interested in seeing code work, models, gameplay, maps?

Probably could do with a recording of this so it can be watched on Youtube or something for those who miss it (different time zones and such). I would probably watch it after it was streamed available to watch anytime.

As for content, I would love to see some showcasing of some of the Mods on JKHub in some gameplay, just to show some of the awesome work the community provides. But maybe just do like 5 - 10 mods from each category to keep it small but pick the best ones to show off.

Edit: Just realised this is for JK Galaxies, not JKA overall. But I still stand by what I say of recording this for those who can't make it.

Bek likes this

Probably could do with a recording of this so it can be watched on Youtube or something for those who miss it (different time zones and such). I would probably watch it after it was streamed available to watch anytime.

As for content, I would love to see some showcasing of some of the Mods on JKHub in some gameplay, just to show some of the awesome work the community provides. But maybe just do like 5 - 10 mods from each category to keep it small but pick the best ones to show off.

This is for Jedi Knight Galaxies, not JKHub. But that's a nice idea I think anyway.

Daedra likes this

Really pretty much anything and everything. Nothing there seems like it would be boring to watch, as long as you make good commentary to show what you're doing (like for code).

How about some good music like this

Smoo and Bek like this

<p

Def a bit of code work and gameplay, i like watching programming on twitch the most some reason

Most gangsta shiz you can find haha

I would like to see:

coding-- specifically adding new features like new animations (e.g. ladder anims), usable ladders (both 1st/3rd person view), adding a usable grappling hook, incorporating some SoF2 code features (ladders, absiel/rapelling)

Modeling-- character texturing, skin-weighting, packing it up for game usage.

The background music MUST be Star Wars sound tracks, Star Wars sound snippets-- and not too loud... playing softly.

Smoo and Bek like this

I would like to see:

coding-- specifically adding new features like new animations (e.g. ladder anims), usable ladders (both 1st/3rd person view), adding a usable grappling hook, incorporating some SoF2 code features (ladders, absiel/rapelling)

Modeling-- character texturing, skin-weighting, packing it up for game usage.

The background music MUST be Star Wars sound tracks, Star Wars sound snippets-- and not too loud... playing softly.

A bit off topic but do you still play SoF2? Looking for people to play with haha