Looking good. Here are my suggestions:

- Give her a less angry expression

- Add some textured hair where the hair mesh meets the forehead for a more seamless look

- The neck looks too much like a V. Go for a more straighter look

- Make the ends of the fabric transparent and give it a slightly frayed look

- Remove/reshape the arm wrap mesh so it looks skin tight as it's just a thin fabric wrapped on the arms

- Add some more detail to the eyebrows so it looks less painted on

- The bit where the top of the boot meets the skin could use some simulated lighting to define it more

- Add some textured hair where the hair mesh meets the forehead for a more seamless look

- Remove/reshape the arm wrap mesh so it looks skin tight as it's just a thin fabric wrapped on the arms

- The bit where the top of the boot meets the skin could use some simulated lighting to define it more

Could not have put it better, myself.. I definitely agree with this, DT.

Planning on doing most of these eventually, how ever I am ignorant of how to make the cloth transparent.

Have a look at how my EP7 Luke's hair bangs is done. I use TGA which has the texture as normal but an alpha channel to depict what is to be transparent. Black for 100% transparency, white for 0% transparency and grays for a blend between the two.

krkarr likes this

She looks like she has "cankles" because you textured her bare calves over the boots... grab some bare legs from a stock female and remake some hi-top ankle shoes like she wore in the movies.

Legs were the next I was going to work on. Unfortunately, their are no stock bare legs so I had to improvise. 

Face still needs work, but the whole model has improved a lot. It's getting there!

Still working on that too. I think I'm going to lunch 1.01 as soon as I get the kinks out of it and then maybe update it in a few weeks are months with a much better version.

But anyways,3VJjK2Z.jpg It's a start.

Do you guys think the robe parts should be slightly transparent? I'm not sure how I feel about it really, I think it looks good that way, but on Hoth the robes become almost completely see through for some reason. Do you think the trade offs are worth it? P.S. The pants, shirt, and many other parts are going to be patched up, I'm just showing you all the major model and texture changes. I am however planning on releasing 1.01 before I get into a lot of the more detailed stuff.

krkarr likes this