Jose's old-ass Jedi dude

Some of you might remember this as the drag queen I "showed off" a really frickin' long time ago on the JKFiles forums. Others might not. Anyway, it's finally gotten to the point where ol' Jose might actually be pleased with his modeling work on this one, so now I'm really gonna show it off. BEHOLD!

jedi_render24.png

3qjcy4.jpg

There's also the other thing. The thing that's taken me longer than the modeling and texturing of all four of those put together. The animations. New stances for single saber and dual styles, new running and walking animations and new jumps and flips. And new Force Push, Grip and Lightning animations. And the medium style basic strikes redone from scratch as backhand strikes, complete with transitions. And the run, walk, jump, flip, Force and roll animations have forehand and backhand versions. What, other than the rest of the Force powers, am I missing?

Wow! Nice job! Excellent work! Are they all one model, like the jedi_hm file, or are they 4 different models?

It's one model, but the upper and lower parts aren't switchable.

What's up with the line going down the center of the face, surely you noticed that before getting it all in game and everything.

The face is mirrored and the texture doesn't have enough padding yet, so the seam shows up at longer distances. It will be taken care of once I've convinced myself that no, I don't need a new head for this guy.

And since it's become sort of a habit of mine, he comes with his own saber hilt!

jedi_render25.png

There's still stuff to be done. Not exactly happy with some of the animations and trying to get a constant dash to replace one of the dodge animations. We'll see how that turns out.

The wait shouldn't be long now. It's been vegetating on my hard drive for quite a while, waiting for me to find something else wrong with it and I'm running out of stuff that's wrong with it.

Just out of idle curiosity, which one of the four models is the people's favorite?

Also, the infinite dash idea fell through. Can't get the sequence to loop, so now I'm trying to figure out another animation that can be looped and triggered easily, without removing the ability to run and walk.