Jenova Warriors

douglas

Hello everyone! I am here just to inform you all that the clan Jenova Warriors is back and running. We know we had many issues in the past years with many different leaders who tried their best to maintain the clan running, well once again we are back from the dead, with new leaders and new/old members. We will also like to welcome you all to our website, server, and TS3. Hope to see you all!

TS3/ JKA Server: 192.223.27.137

Smoo likes this

hope you guys don't give out max level on register like eu lugor  :D

don't mean to start offtopic but since you mentioned it:

eu lugor:

- no farming for level, special skills system as replacement

- farming for special skills takes weeks because they cost milions of cr, after almost half year since the implementation there's noone with maximum skillset

- the gap between people with special skills and without them is pretty low, they won't help much a medium player to win a good player

jenova:

- farming for level

- after 1 week of server online there's already a player with maximum level and 3 more close to it, speaks for itself

- the gap between minimum and maximum level is HUGE, forces AND (!) force regen for jedi/sith, hp/armor and stuff like fuel/flameburst for merc

one of the reasons lugormod died off over the last years were dull servers with short longevity that allowed smarter people to get max level ridicoulously fast, while newbies would often ragequit because of getting extremely overwhelmed by people with level advantage

don't mean to start offtopic but since you mentioned it:

eu lugor:

- no farming for level, special skills system as replacement

- farming for special skills takes weeks because they cost milions of cr, after almost half year since the implementation there's noone with maximum skillset

- the gap between people with special skills and without them is pretty low, they won't help much a medium player to win a good player

jenova:

- farming for level

- after 1 week of server online there's already a player with maximum level and 3 more close to it, speaks for itself

- the gap between minimum and maximum level is HUGE, forces AND (!) force regen for jedi/sith, hp/armor and stuff like fuel/flameburst for merc

one of the reasons lugormod died off over the last years were dull servers with short longevity that allowed smarter people to get max level ridicoulously fast, while newbies would often ragequit because of getting extremely overwhelmed by people with level advantage

agree completely on the latter part. their /hilevel is already filled up in just a week. apart from that i find their maps to be more rp and quest-based (which i personally prefer) than the maps i saw on eu lugor. i admit i didn't even know about the special skills system on eu, everytime i logged on there was an ffa going on so i was preoccupied lol.

still nice to see variety in terms of gameplay on lugormod, hope other servers will attempt comebacks as well with this new star wars hype wave going on