More playermodels of Kel Dors?

Hey guys, So while looking through the mods I noticed that there was a troubling lack of Kel Dor mods. Why the kel dor no get love :(

anyway, I think it would be cool to add a couple more mask options (maybe taking inspiration from Sha KoonPol TemmSha Dun, and Zym's masks?).

Also something that might be a little easier is adding a fourth finger. It's just something that bugs me about the game. 

I think it would work to add a bit more immersion (I know we're talking about JKA, but still lol).

Thanks!

ZanderNao and Tauns like this
  • 1 month later...

Not to try and self promote, given that the majority of these skins initially weren't created by me, but this should sum up a good portion of the kel dor skins/models that are available:
(These are really large images, be careful if you're viewing on a phone or something)

Xemae.jpg

cEMqW.jpg

This "community pack" project was done back in 2012 though, I did intend to update it and make the folders more organised, a new set of icons, RGB the skins to condense the variations, add more options etc.. but it just never happened. I think reskins are your best bet. As much as I love them, keldors are weird. xD

This was back before frankensteining was a mainstream thing and less easily accessible to do yourself, so i'm sure a lot more is capable now. Having a keldor with a cape was amazing back then xD

Langerd, Delmi and Circa like this

Not to try and self promote, given that the majority of these skins initially weren't created by me, but this should sum up a good portion of the kel dor skins/models that are available:

(These are really large images, be careful if you're viewing on a phone or something)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=3ecec134409dea2f0ee0da0b396f7d90&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6661&p=101063&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,ajJCLH-xqdo'); //]]></script>Xemae.jpg

cEMqW.jpg

This "community pack" project was done back in 2012 though, I did intend to update it and make the folders more organised, a new set of icons, RGB the skins to condense the variations, add more options etc.. but it just never happened. I think reskins are your best bet. As much as I love them, keldors are weird. xD&&0

This was back before frankensteining was a mainstream thing and less easily accessible to do yourself, so i'm sure a lot more is capable now. Having a keldor with a cape was amazing back then xD

These color masks kind look like Bionicle Bohroks masks XD

Ruxith likes this
  • 5 years later...
On 1/26/2016 at 7:02 PM, Ruxith said:

Reveal hidden contents

Xemae.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

cEMqW.jpg

This "community pack" project was done back in 2012 though, I did intend to update it and make the folders more organised, a new set of icons, RGB the skins to condense the variations, add more options etc.. but it just never happened. I think reskins are your best bet. As much as I love them, keldors are weird. xD

Is there a chance to get a download link? 

Those mortal kombat reskins and jedi tunic reskins would be really useful for me. It would be also great to know the names of the authors.

EDIT:

Found one

DarthValeria likes this
  • Lancelot changed the title to More playermodels of Kel Dors?