First scrimmage match

if its a play test we need i will come and join up and do it with you, but i can't provide any service to host a server anymore as i lost my router, i can host a server on my main computer but wont be a 24/7 thing anymore

Hey, why didn't I get a summon? I worked a little bit on JKG.

It's cuz I'm Australian isn't it....ISN'T IT?! :P :P :P

You are both welcome to join of course, just post to the scrimmage match list and I will add your information. :P

DT. and Stoiss like this

Posts moved from 'Sign up for the Scrimmage Match!'

btw what maps will be there when it is ? is it that we need a updated version of the maps and have a link for it so everyone has it ? :)

I have all the maps from JKG map pack on the server

I think we're going to keep it to just jkg_ctf_bespin since that's the only map that's included by default in the release. I was thinking of having a core map pack that has all the basic maps.

Smoo and Stoiss like this

All people involved with the match, how does this time and date sound? November 5th 2016 @ 3 PM Eastern US time (Countdown: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1478372400000/america-new_york/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/Jedi_Knight_Galaxies_Scrimmage )

@@Stoiss is probably the best person to try and host it, and if that doesn't work, we can use my server.

Reminder that if you haven't signed up, This Thread is the place to do it. You are welcome to bring as many people as you want, the more the merrier! Everyone who has signed up will be reminded about the event as it approaches.

The beta that's online now has a few problems that we will be addressing in the coming days. I wouldn't recommend downloading it for right now unless you want to train with the weapons and get a feel for the mod. A new beta will be made in a new thread titled Scrimmage Beta and highlight you all when it is ready.

-----------------

@@Seven

@

@@Stoiss

@

@@Noodle

@@nyarl

@@Darth Futuza

@@MagSul

@@SeTh

@@1NaCsTeR

@@Silverfang

@@ooxavenue

nyarl, Ramikad and Smoo like this

We could possibly stream it as well to the twitch, that'd be cool.  I'll be working during this time, but I doubt it'll be very busy at work so I can probably at least have the client open (not sure I can actively play or not, but we'll see).  Probably one of the better times for everyone though, unless you want to try and do it a little bit later in the day.

Smoo and eezstreet like this

JKG Developer

We could possibly stream it as well to the twitch, that'd be cool.  I'll be working during this time, but I doubt it'll be very busy at work so I can probably at least have the client open (not sure I can actively play or not, but we'll see).  Probably one of the better times for everyone though, unless you want to try and do it a little bit later in the day.

From what we've seen, the matches are optimal to last around an hour or so. We can keep the game up for a good period of time.

Sense have yet to state a solid time ill make one up
I call for 4:20pm PST Saturday, If Im not dead or busy with RL bull I will be on even by myself spaming npcs or something lol
7:20pm EST
so thats like 11:20 pm Saturday for some parts of euro, which i think most can make it if they can suffer a high ping

I will most likly be hosting with the latest binarys for linux, assuming no build errors occur

but if someone wants to host there own server fine my me, but this server is located in Kansas with a 1gig port

eez thinks it sucks and is a laggy peice of sh1t but i was ok and most other seemed ok too, so idk maybe its a linux thing

And we will probably play until it crashes, cause once that happens we go back to debuging
like last time LOL

@Seven

@NubSmoo

@Stoiss

@dankswagmaster

@Noodle

@nyarl

@Darth Futuza

@MagSul

@SeTh

@1NaCsTeR

@Silverfang

@ooxavenue

\

@@Seven

@

@@Stoiss

@

@@Noodle

@@nyarl

@@Darth Futuza

@@MagSul

@@SeTh

@@1NaCsTeR

@@Silverfang

@@ooxavenue

@@DT85

@@Pande

@@Onysfx

@@Xycaleth

@@ensiform

@@Ramikad

@@SiLink

Just a reminder that the scrimmage match will be starting in two hours! Feel free to bring others, as the server is a 32 slot server!