Nocto's Workshop /first Frankenstein

I've started using Blender a couple days ago, and after toying, trying adding and removing stuff, this is what I've come up with up until now.

frankenstein_fett2.jpg

I moved the cape so as to minimize clipping. It's cooler in the original Boba Fett position, but it's annoying as soon as the arm moves. I might switch it.

The torso comes from another skin I'm working on, which I can't seem to get the head to my liking.

nskin30-11-15.jpg

Also, to keep everything in the same thread, there's a few skins that I had made and submitted to jk3files. I'll post them here, and I'll submit them if people are interested: I wouldn't want to clutter the file section for nothing. Most of them have bot and npc files, as well as Single Player selection.

For starters, Maverick

maverick.jpg

Anyhow, C&C very welcomed, especially for the Frankenstein. I'll probably try different things as I go along, so any suggestion is welcomed!

Small update:

frankenstein_fett_t.jpg

So, the idea is that the default helm is the broken, dulled, and rusted version of the Red one, while the blue team is essentially painted (and covered with snow).

The blue team is covered in snow, default is supposed to look weathered by sand and red is supposed to look regal or some-such.

Still haven't found a nice way to texture the pants.

• 2 years later...

Small update:

frankenstein_fett_t.jpg

So, the idea is that the default helm is the broken, dulled, and rusted version of the Red one, while the blue team is essentially painted (and covered with snow).

The blue team is covered in snow, default is supposed to look weathered by sand and red is supposed to look regal or some-such.

Still haven't found a nice way to texture the pants.

Great,please release it!