SWTOR JEDI TEMPLE

It's a much larger location in SWTOR game itself. You won't see too many hallways there, but rather a large round area with crushed colomns and obsolete constructions, which can fall any moment. For each of the Republic class a certain special location was available. In case of mine - Jedi Consular - a special library with a device to read the ancient noetikons was present.It was destroyed by a Dark Jedi however.

I guess, other clasess also had their own rooms, though I am not sure, which exactly. From the Jedi Temple one could find their way to the Undercity (and Uganught facility) as well as to the Coruscant yellow taxi.

The Scaking of Coruscant cutscene shows a bit different structure: the main complex with towers, as well as spires are present before the destruction. The main gate differs from what we see in Episodes II-III, as the grand pillars before the entrance are not yet built, instead a promenade from the landing platform and some statues are seen. The gates are much larger and are destroyed by falling Sith Ship.

Darth Sion likes this
  • 3 weeks later...