Epic Challenge Mod III

RJA

Well,

ECMI is and always will be in this way I think, because the disk whenever it's located has crashed years ago... so I don't have .map files anymore... or any of the files of the mod...

ECMII is on my computer, and I think the most important to do for it is a TEXTURE PACK for all gray squares you get playing with it !

I am listing all the bugs of ECMIII. It will allow you to not be blocked in strange areas. 

By the way, I am fixing those who need real fixing. Yesterday, my girlfriend found an item_seeker in the Vinegar Sith HQ... which caused the maptransition to do an error report. So step by step, I am fixing some problems. 

Some others which can't be really fixed without an ammount of time I don't have unless months will be released. 

My way of thinking is that if the bug doesn't block you to progress through the mod without cheating, it is not a primary necessity. So when the third will be released, you will be SURE you never have to use noclip. NEVER. 

Sometimes I will write down If there are difficult platforms which need a certain ammount of tries, particular ways to get to an area. All those minor bugs will be in the download file. All will be precised, for those who have difficulties. All will be playable.

I remember the only one thing REALLY not playable was in the last secret map of ECMII called "Dream". The player was so much tall he couldn't get the little area. Awkard.

The list will prevent the player from minor problems. It only concerns a part of the mod, not the entire mod. It concerns the part with a central map which allow you to visit all ancient maps updated by your progression. Because I have compiled too many versions, If I have to modify one at this state, it will take months and months late. So I would only modify MAJOR problems in the maps of the "Zone Of Trouble" area. ^^

Others maps, like Lawn's Castle or the Land can easily be updated and fixed. :)

To the question of MP, a coder from here is trying to port the mods to MP... can't tell more... I don't know what's going on, as I'm specialized in SP. ^^

I know the mods are playable with OJP but... the keys remind the essential problem. We always have to use noclip to pass the doors which need keys. 

By the way, any update or new content will be slowly released, because unless one or two coders help me with the source code, I remain alone to do all the mods. That's why I took my a year and a half to get ECMIII done. ^^

Mizore and Aldro Koon like this

My tester almost finish the mod, one night of hard killing remaining :P

After it, just recompiling some little maps for avoid bugs and it will be correct to release it.

Feel free to tell me if you see a bug when it will be here. :)

Mizore likes this

I had connexion problems...

Now it works, but I need to sleep (France hours).

I don't want to do it too fast. I'm gonna take screens tomorrow and upload it tomorrow. :)

I just need to take screens, make sure everybody is credited and do the .exe.

Mizore and Aldro Koon like this

I had connexion problems...

Now it works, but I need to sleep (France hours).

I don't want to do it too fast. I'm gonna take screens tomorrow and upload it tomorrow. :)

I just need to take screens, make sure everybody is credited and do the .exe.

Patiently waiting :P  

HAAAARD to upload. My google upload has failed last night. I'm trying with another website but it's very long... does anybody have site which I can upload 1,3GB without taking 6 hours because I'm not premium user ?