Epic Challenge Mod III

RJA

Ahah maybe a demo but I also fear that I choose the less entertaining map and after this everybody will say "huh... ECM III is not so fun..." xD

Exclusive only for me then so I can start checking the maps in MP? Some wont work too well and I wanna start finding the ones that do already haha.

Have to try <3 ;)

I will think about releasing to you one of them ^^ 

But in fact, one of them already exist in a certain version, on my RJA Ultimate Map Pack. :)

By the way, you will see new pics very soon, I just finished the last map of the "Zone Of Trouble" area. :)

Mizore and Aldro Koon like this

And this zone I was mapping for one year is finished ! Pics from the last map of the Zone:

1484302043-pressure1.jpg

A dark and scary place...

1484302043-pressure2.jpg

A strange factory...

1484302045-pressure3.jpg

New ennemies, the BlackTroopers...

1484302046-pressure4.jpg

And for the first time, your first ally, Lana:

1484302046-pressure5.jpg

As Jar Jar would say, shesa BOMBA...

Mizore and Aldro Koon like this

NEWS ! Keep your attention, there is a bonus in those pics...

A night version of the South Plain map already seen in the first page...

1484524454-new1.jpg

And now the Land of Darth Lawn, exiting the Zone Of Trouble...

1484524454-new2.jpg

Trying to survive in this desperate autumn landscape...

1484524455-new3.jpg

Some ruins from the past... ancients foundations of the last castle from ECM I...

1484524455-new4.jpg

And the terrific and mysterious Castle, fighting the lonely sky of a sun which is about to disappear...

1484524453-new5.jpg

And if you find a certain bonus zone on a certain map, here is what you can found... I tease it because It will make you search for secrets in all the maps...

1484523892-elfamosocorridor.jpg

Kabay, Aldro Koon, GPChannel and 1 other like this
  • 4 weeks later...

Have you noticed that shooters when shoots can never use force powerr offensive like grip \ drain \ lightning?

Pretty annoying , right?

also their cannot switch weapons and got multiple weapons into NPC file.dat,. pretty annoying thing.

Recently i am working on a New AI that have switching of weapon available: can randomly switch and use alt fire of the weapon equipped into NPC file. also, they can use force power when they shoots. 

if you are interessed, when i can i can edit the ECM code i got to you year ago, for add these new things.

I need just to copy \ paste the functions into the solution and re buiild it.

Really interesting ! It could be wonderfull ! Can you also modify it to allow dynamic glows on sabers ? ^^

BTW, in term of advancements, I think we can expect a new teaser soon. ^^ I'm still progressing. I could expect the release for this summer. And after the release, I will create the ECM IV topic, because the production is begining slowly. :P

sorry i am not expert about light code, so i cannot do that.

But my friend, you actually disabled it without knowing it. :D 

Following your tutorial to create new saber colors (for ECMIV), dynamic glows were here. :D

But my friend, you actually disabled it without knowing it. :D

Following your tutorial to create new saber colors (for ECMIV), dynamic glows were here. :D

Well, there are two fields of saber about rgb into code, one regard the dinamic light emitted by saber, and the other the

color of the tube of the saber. so, let me understand... uff i have an headache today... >.<

ehm... in the code client i did for you, dinamyc light of blade working or not? because in the test i did when i tryed ECM on my computer with my code, they worked fine with cyan saber... cyan cast also a cyan light around kyle. o.o

however. i want to make this things for next version of EC IV only one time... so please. can make me a list of all feature you want into your mod?

- switch weapon \ altfire force shooting user support for reborn

- force speed with a gradual draining of power... mmm i think is possible to do apply to force speed code the force drain \ lightning code related to forcepowerdrain.

- more saber color. a list, please.

- Other?

PS: please ask easy things because i am not exactly 100% heal condition now, so i cannot do excessive brainstorming work. and i doubt i could manage more of other 2-3 request. so let me know.

No worries, I already coded ECM IV, with 2 new weapons and 30 new saber colors . :P (yes 30 almost)

But for ECMIII if you want to deal with force speed graduation and switch weapon for NPCs it would be cool. 

And yes, blades works but we I do r_dynamicglow 1, the lightsaber doesn't change, like in OpenJK and even in ECMIV version of the code.

No worries, I already coded ECM IV, with 2 new weapons and 30 new saber colors . :P (yes 30 almost)

But for ECMIII if you want to deal with force speed graduation and switch weapon for NPCs it would be cool. 

And yes, blades works but we I do r_dynamicglow 1, the lightsaber doesn't change, like in OpenJK and even in ECMIV version of the code.

Ah! Lol XD mmm well, i not worked with code related the r_dynamicglow function, so this is prevedible.

Okay man,  if have not heal trouble, i suppose next week i can start to satisface the request. but i have an old version of ECM mode, just with few saber colors and only 1 new weapon, the clone wars repeater with blue lasers. 

so, if you send me on PM the last version of the code of your mode with solution already ready, i can do that. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

The New Screens

1489540595-duncan5.jpg

New part of the game... when you play... another person... Duncan... challenging others villains...

1489540592-duncan1.jpg

As I understand the passions of everybody about Royal Guards (I've been asked more than twice why there isn't royal guards in ECM one,), I decided to give them better part... for bosses...

1489540587-duncan2.jpg

You definitely have the HIGH GROUND.

1489540582-duncan3.jpg

Trust me, there are difficult to beat down... you'll need some skill...

1489540596-duncan4.jpg

And this scary map is coming from nowhere...

Now doing the final rush to the final boss !!!

New characters every map...

Mizore likes this

Times for pics... And this time I come with some generosity...

1489803291-castle1.jpg

Now under the Castle, ready to enter Darth Lawn's sumptuous and scary Lair...

1489803307-castle2.jpg

But before you need to beat them down !

And now, pics from Inside The Castle

Inside, you will play three different characters with the same mission but doing different things to achieve it.

First Of All, you'll go through the common way and in some lost places with Duncan...

1489803306-castle3.jpg

Enter of the Castle...

1489803300-castle4.jpg

This prison seems really funny.

After, with Kyle, you'll go though the spectacular way, looking at Darth Lawn's mad mind achievements...

1489803308-castle5.jpg

Strange ways...

1489803307-castle6.jpg

Remaking of a Garden, with a statue and new ennemies photobombing it.

1489803299-castle7.jpg

Here you'll have one of the hardest fight of the Mod... in the green Cube...

With Lana, you'll go though Lawn's personnal appartements, including the darkest parts of the Castle... completely FORBIDDEN...

1489803304-castle8.jpg

This Zone with a Cathedral's Aspect.

1489803308-castle9.jpg

And a really funny evening room... at least, there is a piano !

ONLY 6 MAPS + BOSS LEFT BEFORE DOING THE FINAL MODIFICATIONS TO THE RELEASE

therfiles and Mizore like this