Lugormod info & future

I didn't know where to post it so I went ahead here, if staff thinks it should be moved please go ahead, thanks.

Recently, RoboPhred sent me Lugormod source code and therefore passed the "developer" status to me. He told me that he's certain he'd never do anything further with it, and that he'd love to see it still being worked on.

I realize the mod hasn't been doing well lately, as far as I know currently there's only a single active server that uses it. I believe one of the reasons that caused its demise is the fact that since 2007 it has been developed exclusively for Windows. It's a known fact that Linux proves better for multiple reasons, prices and iptables mostly.

Therefore, except for ordinary bugfixing, I'm planning to release a working linux version as soon as possible.

Whenever I release any new build, I'll upload it here to files section.

Cheers, if you want to contact me use PM here and I'll provide contact info.

Doby, minilogoguy18, Cerez and 1 other like this

Finally some news on the lugormod front !!

it's basically the only mod that i've played on JKA over the years, with so much good memories and the best, most unique community that i've ever seen in a game yet.

it's pretty much the only multiplayer mod that exists where you had banks turning into wampas attempting to kill you, where you could buy houses for your guild and watch the lucasarts intro on a tv for hours, kill homeless jedi and sell their body parts, and collect tauntaun poop :P (well maybe makermod also)