{JoF} - Jedi of Freedom

Aldro Koon

• 3 weeks later...

Without really exaggerating, JoF is definitely one of the greatest and most vivid places one could encounter throughout our multiplayer gaming world! An environment which feels like a family.  You will rarely find such a dedicated community <3 

Thanks fam <3 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Teams:

1. "Kess 'n' twins" PlayersCaptain Prefx, Weske, Kess
  2. "Bad Intentions" Players: Captain Creo, Teors, Bones 
  3. "Anal Proliferation" Players: Captain Spunk, Diego, Atlas
  4. "W 'n' W" Players: Captain Rotkind, Waas, Hipzie
  5. "Warmup crew" Players: Captain Thundercock, Mrozy, Warump
  6. "Phantom of the Jedi" Players: Captain Skullcruncher, Phantom, Lux
  7. "Team EliTZ" Players: Captain Elias, Zefilus, Tunza
  8. "One Big Happy Family" Players: Captain Antinomy, Svage, Salsbro

20180701213047_1.jpg

The map theme of this TFFA Ladder is Jedi Outcast maps.

Semifinals are now under way!

276a904ffeb0a56c83e5282c96e9239d.png

Smoo and z3filus like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping the thread :)

Come and check out how JoF are doing, play on the server, sign up at http://http://jofacademy.eu/

We have started up our Co-op missions once more.  These are a great way to have some fun with fellow members attempting missions that will need teamwork to succeed.  Success leads to rewards as well as stronger bonds between members.  These are held monthly and are a lot of fun to play though.

Also, since it hasn't been shared in a while, here is the clan trailer by our very own LC Havoc, enjoy :D 

Warump likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to share my experience with the clan:

- Super friendly and helpful. Helped me run the game the way it should be ran with HD graphics and the JoF cloud files

- Welcomed me in the clan like a lost brother, one of their own. Super friendly and open in their discussions

- Gave me a chance to prove myself and my ambition with a prestige position in which to help the community (like clan-title which gives you responsibilities)

- Super fun game events, very skillful people to duel with and the temple server (once you join) is a fresh breath of air from the public server

- Public server is always full of people. When trouble comes admins deal with it swiftly without drama

- Most active JKA community, Biggest active clan in the world with so diverse offerings!

I was in EFF before, Force clan way before and JvS way, way before in 2005 :) I can say with an open heart and mind that JoF tops them all with its balanced rules, family-like feeling and relaxed atmosphere.

One more thing to add... JoF helped me overcome my League of Legends addiction. ONLY THIS fact is priceless :)

Thank you family!

Join us here: https://jofacademy.eu

You can see the server IP on our website :)

z3filus likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...