BarabelMaster's Projects

I thought since others showcase some of their models that they are working on I will too, this first concept is a rp character for myself, it is an alien race that I created;

rkdNOi3.jpg

The Next is an Arcona Merc made from a port from Galaxies;

oPu2Up1.jpg

Finally I have made a Barabel Merc have been working on the Barabel Model for a long time did my best to make it as accurate as I could, I have 7 different skin colors for the Barabel

Lz3atvf.jpg

• 2 months later...

They look good, but be careful with some of them - you might want to consider a private release instead of the Hub as some come from live, still active properties as opposed to what is effectively abandonware (like SWG is).

Yeah, similarly to your thread I was going to keep the ones with Active game assets private :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one long requested, this isn't exact but it is the same species, I still have to fix the arms but the head is near done

Besalisk (Pong Krell & Dexter)

E8JOHp5.png

Update

I bolted the arms to the pelvis so they are attached to the model they just don't have any rigging, I am planning on modelling them so they fold around the chest, that may look more natural.  I also updated the head, this head is for my own custom stories but I can always reskin for a pong krell

NWiAhAR.png

Edited by Jrue
Noodle and Śăļvõö like this