Old Mod to Lower Lightsaber Grip Placement?

Hello!

I am very new and am so grateful for this site to keep the great mods of Jedi Academy running! 

I remember there was an animation mod that redid where your player model and all NPCs (pretty much all models) grip their lightsaber.

If you look for yourself, in Jedi Outcast and Academy, it seems every skin/model grabs their lightsaber unnaturally high towards the emitter, also it can hide the excellent work of modders who have skinned custom hilts that you use.

I have been Googling with what I thought are associated terms with the old file, digging through all mod webistes  and even WebArchive.org'd the old FileFront.com page, and I cannot find this old mod!

My plea to you, fellow JKHubbers, is if you remember this mod, know where it is, have it, or if someone could make, what seems like, a relatively simple animation fix, you will have my nostalgia and OCDs thanks.

Thank you again kindly!

Hello!

I am very new and am so grateful for this site to keep the great mods of Jedi Academy running! 

I remember there was an animation mod that redid where your player model and all NPCs (pretty much all models) grip their lightsaber.

If you look for yourself, in Jedi Outcast and Academy, it seems every skin/model grabs their lightsaber unnaturally high towards the emitter, also it can hide the excellent work of modders who have skinned custom hilts that you use.

I have been Googling with what I thought are associated terms with the old file, digging through all mod webistes  and even WebArchive.org'd the old FileFront.com page, and I cannot find this old mod!

My plea to you, fellow JKHubbers, is if you remember this mod, know where it is, have it, or if someone could make, what seems like, a relatively simple animation fix, you will have my nostalgia and OCDs thanks.

Thank you again kindly!

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2201-fixed-saber-hilts/

jkluddzy20 likes this