Knights of the Fallen Empire twins (Arcann and Thexan)

Not bad bro! :)

But i think you should use,jaden's head

I found a great head for this model :)

http://jkhub.org/files/file/803-the-force-unleashed-2-starkiller-pack/

Just create a new hair texture for this :)

I'm working on the head. I think the head has enough verts that I think I can get it fairly close to his head. I might end up using a new head though. That is a pretty good reference though! 

Biff and few others requested this model sometime ago, so I figured I'd go ahead and make it. Major work'in progress, probably take a long time for me to complete.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=d57a31e641400487edf74d71e6acee6b&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6462&p=94948&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,M9vZTpsKTd4'); //]]></script>UOUTJtl.jpgu5BTNjj.jpg&&0

61J3ijZ.jpg

http://jkhub.org/topic/6094-thexan-arcann/

giphy.gif

http://jkhub.org/topic/6094-thexan-arcann/

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=3eaaa2e8052dcb356c43223f1c1574b3&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6462&p=94956&md5check=ecdf0e623a3c944d9759c2d1cb27ecf0&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,1i_c948wyyQ'); //]]></script>giphy.gif&&0

Good ol Ron...

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I'm not very good at skinning so excuse me if I'm talking out of my ass here.  I think it'd be nice to see crisper, more defined textures in your works.  It often looks like it's just photo sourced from a poor quality screen shot. Other than that, model wise and execution is A+!

AshuraDX and JAWSFreelao like this

Not to demean your work AT ALL but I agree with Delmi. The only way my Commander Trauma turned out the way it did was because I did the textures myself. It may be different but tbh I  bet you could find a decent photo of white fabric then just color match the gold stripe onto it. You feel?  You can do it RK.

Biff and few others requested this model sometime ago, so I figured I'd go ahead and make it. Major work'in progress, probably take a long time for me to complete.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=7103c480132914be5aca6ba4f92063b0&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6462&p=94948&md5check=61c60a08e637792042e9479328b78f26&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,IxuWL55pzBU'); //]]></script>UOUTJtl.jpgu5BTNjj.jpg&&0

61J3ijZ.jpg

Where did you get the prosthetic arm from? (Also the mask)

I'm not very good at skinning so excuse me if I'm talking out of my ass here.  I think it'd be nice to see crisper, more defined textures in your works.  It often looks like it's just photo sourced from a poor quality screen shot. Other than that, model wise and execution is A+!

Not to demean your work AT ALL but I agree with Delmi. The only way my Commander Trauma turned out the way it did was because I did the textures myself. It may be different but tbh I  bet you could find a decent photo of white fabric then just color match the gold stripe onto it. You feel?  You can do it RK.

That's why I called it a work'in progress. I get what your saying though. The main reason I copy/paste textures is so I can get a visualization of what it will look like, and to make sure that the model will work. My problem is I don't have the time or the attention span to make most textures from scratch, especially when using Gimp. My main problem is that I start off doing it like this, and intend to go over the textures at a later date and polish them, but I end up losing interest or becoming stressed out, like I did with my Clone Wars Anakin.

Anyway, here's a small update. NOTE: Don't mind the lower robe, it's a mess I know.

.Ur0Tmpb.jpg0E8HjdZ.jpg

Really the only major thing I have done is I have polished the pauldron a little and messed with the arm. I also thinking about using a new torso.

Where did you get the prosthetic arm from? (Also the mask)

The arm is a Magnaguards arm, and the mask is the Shadow Trooper mask.

Daedra likes this

Tbh that looks great. Another trick I use for GIMP (because I also do NBA 2K14 faces- which can be hell) when I have a design, I use "select by color" tool and click the color of the design. Then copy paste onto what I am editing.  Then erase, and paint using my own brush and color that way I still have the basic outline but can sharpen it as I need.

RevanKnight likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...