Winter is upon us. What game is on the top of your wishlist?

eezstreet

Latest Poll  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you want the most?

• Fallout 4
    • Star Wars: Battlefront
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
    • Warhammer: End Times: Vermintide
    • Halo 5
    • Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
    • Downwell
    • Rock Band 4 / Guitar Hero: Live
    • Other

@@Circa, IMO Obsidian made a better Fallout (in terms of story, quests and hardcore mode <3) than Bethesda. NV story is much better than F3 had (because it was not that simple I suppose). 4th story is fine, I like it, but if Obsidian manage to get themselves involved in the dev process of Fallout again, it will be epic.

New Vegas is made more in the style of the older Fallout games. It has a lot more roleplaying to it and better writing/story than Fallout 4. I haven't actually played New Vegas that much myself but this is what I've heard. If your more into story and roleplaying that's probably why. In terms of pure gameplay however Fallout 4 is a lot better. Guns feel much more realistic and the graphics are better, etc.

Personally I actually prefer Skyrim, despite it being a different game series. Ever since Bethesda took over the Fallout license you might as well call Fallout 4 "Skyrim with guns." The games are very similar.

Honestly I'd rather play Morrowind with the graphics and sounds overhaul mod than Skyrim, Skyrim was also a disappointment to me after playing Oblivion and then Morrowind, I couldn't even find many mods to make Skyrim feel better. :(

I haven't played Fallout 4 yet, but I've heard all good things. New Vegas was too buggy for me to ever finish (I guess there was a major hole in the quest line and I did something that made the game impossible to progress), and I wasn't a fan of it anyway. I loved Fallout 3 though. I'm pumped for 4! I think this site is the first place I've heard bad things, which shouldn't surprise me one bit, I suppose.

Have you played Tale of Two Wastelands? It lets you play both FO3 and NV in one playyhrough.