The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

Hey guys, back again checking up on the mods progress.

Is the direction any different based on how well it is coming along? Will the game be structured similar to Movie Duels 2 mod where you can replay moments from the movies with cutscenes etc.? If so, I can help out in this field.

Any estimate on a download available date? No rush, just curious.

Hey mate. I cant tell a date for the release but demo is comimg i think before the last jedi release.

About the mod.

Hd textures and sounds,hd characters,of course in ep7 and 8 style,ep7 musics. Recreated jedi academy story in tfa style,and yeah you can play some mission from the ep7 and you can play some mini maps what were bases on TFA and TLJ

And u said you can help,how? :)

UPDATE:
It is just my fan made art with Paint.net. :)
If Tompa9 can do the model we do a Luke Skywalker in Last Jedi style without cape yet :)
As you can see i did new textures for him,don't worry these are just  BETA textures i will try to do a HD one.
The head is done,as u can see its more detailed,than the original one.
What do you think? :)

1q39sl.jpg

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

UPDATE:

It is just my fan made art with Paint.net. :)

If Tompa9 can do the model we do a Luke Skywalker in Last Jedi style without cape yet :)

As you can see i did new textures for him,don't worry these are just  BETA textures i will try to do a HD one.

The head is done,as u can see its more detailed,than the original one.

What do you think? :)

1q39sl.jpg

Looks good to me. But what better way than to ask the author of the model himself. @@DT85? What do you think?

UPDATE:

Back to work guys :)

Ahch-To Training

What u see is just a test map

without lights,and i realised that i didnt use the Fit button for the floor xD

But the map will give the feels :) <3

rr7ga9.jpg143j9cn.jpg2vbvbwi.jpg

Alright Im not gonna kiss ass like others do. this looks horrible. the textures are overly streatched every where,.Lighting is way to bright and lacks a natural feel. The sky box is blurry and only worsens the situation. I cant say any thing to the bush work. And Im not trying to be rude, just real. This needs a LOT of work.

General Howard likes this

Alright Im not gonna kiss ass like others do. this looks horrible. the textures are overly streatched every where,.Lighting is way to bright and lacks a natural feel. The sky box is blurry and only worsens the situation. I cant say any thing to the bush work. And Im not trying to be rude, just real. This needs a LOT of work.

Mate thank you,but you didn't read normally what i wrote xDDDDD

What you see is a TEST MAP

without LIGHTS,and i realised a DIDN't USE THE FIT BUTTON FOR THE FLOOR :D

And the Skybox was just a quick beta :P

I know u are sensitive with maps,you are a pro maker,i'm just a beginner,so dont worry mate,it was just a test version :P not a final version :)

• 2 months later...

Not meaning to be rude, but why would you replace a good skin with one that looks worse? Look at the shadows and neck seam in the original and how it fails in the TFA Conversion mod.

In all honesty, I agree. You've made her look like an albino, @@GPChannel. I can see why you've felt the need to tone down her skin colour, but you've gone too much the other way lol. Try to find the right balance of somewhere inbetween and you're onto something.

GPChannel likes this

UPDATE:

Started to retexture Mos Eisley :)

zmgvf6.jpg

iwopp5.jpg

I would suggest using a much lighter, more beige/yellow colour tone for the sand, in those corridor (Where Rey and Chewbacca are). You could actually use the sand texture from the Tatooine Spaceport, found here: https://jkhub.org/files/file/1723-tatooine-spaceport-ffa-remake/ ). There's also new footage on Youtube of Mos Eisley, from Battlefront II. You should look into that and get some idea of lighting and texture tone/shade. But I would definitely suggest lightening up the wall textures a bit. It's a bit too much doom and gloom, currently. Other than that, though.. Good work, so far.

GPChannel likes this

I would suggest using a much lighter, more beige/yellow colour tone for the sand, in those corridor (Where Rey and Chewbacca are). You could actually use the sand texture from the Tatooine Spaceport, found here: https://jkhub.org/files/file/1723-tatooine-spaceport-ffa-remake/ ). There's also new footage on Youtube of Mos Eisley, from Battlefront II. You should look into that and get some idea of lighting and texture tone/shade. But I would definitely suggest lightening up the wall textures a bit. It's a bit too much doom and gloom, currently. Other than that, though.. Good work, so far.

This Mos Eisley will be different, i mean it will be at Sunset that is why the map is darker 

UPDATE:
These days were very exciting for the mod :)
I want to thanks swegmaster,who helps out the mod with some impressive new staff,and i want to thanks SomaZ for the help,who will do some map help,and map objects for the game like Dagobah trees :3

With SomaZ, we are working on the Demo maps,when we have time :)
and meanwhile swegmaster do some great staff :)
First he did the first version of the TFA's Mod new Luke Skywalker :)
So i remade the default textures of luke,and this is how Luke looks:
(btw in the mod you will see 3 Luke Skywalker model :) , this is the default one )

15wmb0n.jpg

I want to ask swegmaster a little thing,cause he should fix his left hand (with no glove) to be thin clothes there,not like a jedi robe :)

The Demo will give you 2 new mission:
1. Kylo vs Rey&Finn (you saw it in pictures)
2. The Betrayal of the Fallen Jedi (it is the sceen when kylo attacked the Jedi temple with the rens

16id26s.jpg14njtz8.jpg

swegmaster, yeyo JK and krkarr like this